Author's Note

Hey guys! So, I just wanted to start off by saying that this has got to be one of my favorite story ideas. It's mostly self-inspired, apart from the boarding school of course, and I guess I just love the two characters.

Originally, I was going to make them twins but it's so overrated and I honestly like the idea of two different girls with different perspectives of what home really is. And what's better than the big sister-little sister role model pact?

Absolutely nothing. Before I begin anything, I want to clarify on just a few points.

1. "Little Sister"

Raleigh is not that much younger. So when I say little sister, I'm talking more along the lines that Phoenix is like turning 19 and Raleigh is like 16, not 20 and 8, okay?

2. Background

I refer to the term "strangers" in the description, and I want to point out that despite their blood relationship, there really hasn't been a bond since Phoenix left. In fact, apart from one text message, Phoenix and Raleigh haven't talked to each other for a solid five years.

3. Mature Content

I should have established this to begin with but yes, there is mature content and profanity, lots of it. If any of you feel as if this makes you uncomfortable, then I will put a warning before each part.

4. Criticism

If anything in this story offends you, or you believe something is inaccurate, feel free to speak up about it. I am open to constructive criticism, though I am not open to negative feedback.

5. Copyright

This is my story. I am coming up with ideas as I go, and if there is anything similar, I apologize as it is nothing more than a mere coincidence. With that being said, we're all big kids. Do not publish my story elsewhere or translate it without my consent. We all have creative bones in our bodies, use it. Thank you.

That's all. I hope you enjoy the story! Read, vote, comment.