Chapter 11

When we reached my parents house a banner was stretched across the yard i was in complete shock i looked at Jay the banner said.

~~~Welcome Home Naeun & Haeun~~~

I said "what is going on here" Jay said "they are going to watch the girls while we go somewhere just us two" he wasn't joking either. When he pulled up to the house my family came out even my aunt was here appa opened the door he said "so cute". Then we got out and Umma handed Jay something which he slipped in his pocket. I was curious but my attention was turned to my dad and he was talking about how tiny the girls was. Then i heard a whistle i turned Jay looked at me he nodded to the car then he got in. I waved bye to everyone then handed the girls bags to my uncle he bowed then said "have fun" i nodded. When i got back in the car he said "let's go" i said "where are we going" he said "sense the girls are tiny". He said "we are going back to Tahiti i checked and i think the girls are really to tiny to be on the plane". I said "wait we are leaving the girls for how long" he said "a few days". I was surprised he was leaving the girls behind then he said "but i showed them how to face time so we get to see our girls". I said "are you serious" he nodded then he said "just shush". I realized something i smacked him he looked at me shocked i said "we don't have clothes" he scoffed he said "so you smack me". He sighed i said "did i" he said "don't play innocent here". He said "plus I already took care of that" then he rubbed his shoulder. He looked ahead at the road I said "sorry" he nodded then turned into the airport. As we was waiting to board the plane Jay was on his phone I peeked. I seen a girls name I looked away he looked at me. He nudged me I looked at him he stuck his phone in my face he said "its my sister". I nodded I said "I didn't say anything". He smiled then we heard our flight being called for boarding so we went and got on the plane. As we was on our way to Tahiti I was playing with jays fingers he was just relaxing. I hate flying it is so boring and you can't don't anything. Jay looked out the window. He said "you known when we get there it will be dark right" I nodded he said "want to eat". I said "there not here" he nodded. I sighed laying my head on his shoulder. He smiled he kissed the top of my head he whispered "love you" I said "love you too Jay". Then I fell asleep and Jay was looking around when he locked eyes with another guy. Jay glared he knew the guy was staring at me. He didn't like it he wrapped a arm around me. Then the guy turned away Jay smirked knowing he had won against this guy. Then we landed and it was dark and I was still sleepy. Jay was holding my hand as we walked out. A man in a suit came up to us. He said "Mr. Park we have your car ready for you". Jay said "nice" he got the key then he said "my house is it ready" the man nodded then bowed. Jay looked at me he said "house or hut" I said "um" he said "house it is". We left the airport walking to the sports car waiting for us. Jay unlocked it then opened my door. When I got in he smiled then said "ready". He closed the door then walked around getting in he seen that guy from the plane. He scoffed then started the car. When he left Jay was speeding a little I said "something wrong". He said "no I'm fine" then we road in a car for about a hour and then pulled up at a very expensive beach house. I said "wait a minute you have a house here but when we came on that vacation you stayed in a hut" he nodded. He said "I was closer to you usually I don't do it but you was there". I nodded then we got out going inside. He unlocked the door then the lights turned on he smiled then seen the suitcases. He said "there is your clothes". I nodded he said "you can change or whatever I'm going to cook for you so go rest". I said "are you sure" he crossed his arms. He said "I'm serious go" I said "I'll go take a shower" he nodded he said "go up the stairs third bedroom on the right it has the biggest bathroom plus that's my room" I nodded. When he turned going to the kitchen I grabbed a suitcase. He popped back around grabbing the two suitcases I looked at him. He went up the stairs he said "follow me" I did. When I caught up to him he had a room over looking the ocean I was definitely in a dream this was scenes from a movie. When he sat them down he said "now you can shower" I nodded he disappeared out the door I looked around. Then I took a relaxing shower and got changed as I was changing I seen one of his shirts in the closet. I smiled taking it putting it on then grabbing his hoodie too then I said "perfect". I walked down stairs when I came into the kitchen Jay was busy cutting carrots and he was really cooking. I sat on the stool watching him I never knew he could even cook. He peeked up at me then smirked. I said "where did you learn to do this". He said "my mother she taught me". I nodded I said "where is she now" he looked at me he said "is that my hoodie" I said "and your shirt". I showed him he said "hey". I said "hmm" he just laughed a little. He turned finishing cooking then sat a plate in front of me. When he held out chopsticks he said "here enjoy" I nodded. Then he sat beside me I said "are you not eating"? He said "no I'm fine" I said "Jay" he said "Morgan" I rolled my eyes and he laid his head on the counter then I ate. As I was I felt bad then held out food to him he said "no you". I poked it in his mouth as he was talking. He sat up he took my chopsticks then he swallowed it he said "that was dirty". I smiled then said "I need those to finish" he said "no I get to feed you" I said "fine then". When he held up some of the food I took it. Jay was smiling I was glad to see him smiling. After we finished I washed the dishes. Jay came in there as I was finishing wrapping me in his arms he laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled then he said "let's call it a day". I turned to him then said "sure that's fine" he nodded then he turned the lights out and we went up stairs going to bed. As we was laying there Jay was stroking my hair as I was curled into him I sighed. Then he whispered "goodnight" I said "night".