Regular evening, or not?

I've known Colby for roughly 4 years now.
I've also met his other friends along the way so we're all quite chummy.
What most don't know is that me and Colby have been sex buddies for about 2 years.
Colby has made romantic gestures towards me and asked me out a few times but I have rejected him, even though I secretly love Colby, I'm just not ready for a relationship, still only being in my early 20s.

One night, we was all (Colby, me, sam, Brennan, Corey, and Aaron) chilling downstairs playing video games. Brennan suggests having a few beers then going out on the town later on.
Me, Colby and Sam chill and have beers with everyone but decide against going out.
We're all pretty drunk at this point and see off Brennan, Corey and Aaron on their night out, falling as we went.
We were slipping all over the hallway floor which reminded us of the 'cutting off roommates man bun prank' video when Corey pushes Colby and he slips on the floor and crashes down.
Colby and Sam were doing a re-enactment of the video with Sam pushing Colby while Colby would fall. Sam runs off to the toilet as Colby crawls towards me on the floor. "Why don't you love me?" Whispered Colby.
I looked at him for a moment unsure how to respond. "aaaaaaaaaahhhhh" laughed Colby as he looked down to the floor.
I know he loves me and I know it's only the alcohol talking but I know he meant it and would never say it while sober.
An awkward silence flows over me and Colby, so quiet all I could here was the beer tipping back as Colby downed his bottle and the flush of Sam finishing in the bathroom.

Sam comes running down the stairs, stumbling on the last few steps then doing a run and slide towards me and Colby, crashing down onto our laps. I look at Colby which makes me want to grab another beer. I down it in one.
The boys are shouting "ooooooo chug chug" as I do. As I slam the bottle down onto the kitchen side once finishing, Colby looks directly into my eyes with a down expression until sam looks over at him and carries on "ooooing" so sam didn't see.

We all start playing about, jumping over the furniture shouting "THE FLOOR IS LAVA" but falling because we're so drunk. Colby shouts "toilet is so far WHY" and starts to crawl up the stairs to the toilet.
Me and Sam are on the sofa, I am sitting sideways with my legs resting upon his because we're all such good friends. Sam leans towards me while talking another sip from his beer.
Sam mentions how one time on an exploration trip we both tripped over a large piece of steel and he fell on top of me.
"Do you remember when I fell on you in that abandoned building? Did you feel it between us? Asked Sam.
"Feel What sam?" I asked in response.
"That moment we had, you know if the others hadn't come to help us up..." he said.

I knew exactly what Sam was talking about, acting oblivious because yes, I do have a strong friendship with Sam and sometimes wondered if there was ever anything else because my feelings for sam were real but not as strong as my feelings for Colby.

Before I had chance to respond Sam kissed me, it felt passionate as if it meant something to him. Which worried me as I love Sam but I'm not sure if it's the same type of love. I didn't even know myself.
As the kiss released, I saw Colby standing at the entrance to the room at the corner of my eye. Both me and Sam gasped, unsure where to go from here.
Colby looked angry, he sped towards Sam grabbing him by his shirt and throwing him in a drunken rage. Sam hit the floor attempting to get to his feet, unable to because of the alcohol.
Colby leapt on top of Sam raising his fist about to smack him one.

"COLBY NO...!" I screamed. "Please don't"
Colby looked at me with anger and rage in his eyes, he released Sam then sam scrambled to his feet. Colby spun around and pushed Sam into the wall, Sam had a look of panic on his face while Colby was screaming at him "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! My best friend!" Colby turns towards me "and you! The girl I.. the girl I..." Colby starts to cry.
Colby comes over and rests his forehead on mine while full of tears. I'm looking at Colby, I start to cry too.

Without hesitation, I kiss Colby. Colby kisses me back, I pull away.
Sam looks at us both, I release Colby. I jump over and kiss Sam, then pull away.
Sam and Colby both look at me in confusion, unsure what I had just done. I myself unsure what I just did.
Was it the alcohol? Was it my real feelings? I in that moment of madness had no idea.

I take both their hands and walk towards the stairs, "what's going on?" Asks Sam.
"Isn't it obvious?" I said stumbling my words.
Sam and Colby look at each other both with frightened expressions.
"Come on! You love each other right? You're best friends...... JUST KISS!" I shouted as I pushed their heads together.
Sam and Colby, hesitant at first had their lips pressed together then started to endure the kiss. I stool on the second step, flabbergasted, then extremely turned on!

I grabbed both their hands again and yanked them up the stairs. We stopped at the entrances to both Sams and Colbys bedroom, unsure which one to enter.
I chose Colbys. Some might say I choose his bedroom for a particular reason but at this moment in time with the amount of alcohol in my system, I could of chosen the kitchen work top and still went ahead with what I was about to do.

We all enter Colbys bedroom. They both stand there blank and unexpectedly shy for 5 awkward seconds. I smile at them both then remove my shirt and expose my bra and breasts. Colby and Sam both give me the wide eyes so I jumped in and kissed Colby, then Sam.
I helped Colby remove his shirt as Sam removed his. I ran over and turned the light off but switched on the glow lights instead.
This made the atmosphere in the room a lot less awkward. I suddenly felt open. I think the boys felt less awkward too because they kissed.
I cheered "waaaahhooooo!!"
Colby bent down to a cabinet and grabbed a hidden bottle of vodka. We all raise our eyebrows and smiled. Colby opened it up and chugged at least 3-4 shots, me and Sam followed, chugging the same. "YAAAAAAASSSSS" we all screamed.

I placed the vodka on the bedside table and undid both the boys belts at the same time, yanking them from the jeans and flinging them across the room. I caressed both their chests and abs while Colby sniffed my hair and kissed my neck and collar bone. Sam ran his hand down my back and into my trousers pushing them off my hips. They instantly fell to the floor, Sam carried on moving his hand back up then down into my knickers stroking and squeezing my ass.
My head tilts back as I let out a quite moan "ooohh fuck!"

Colby undos my bra as both the boys remove the straps, slowly down my arms. Both their mouths come towards my chest as they start to feel and suck my breasts.
My head tilts back again following by my legs turning to jelly as I fell backwards, caught by both boys and placed onto Colbys bed.
I manage to sit up and removed Sams jeans and underwear as Colby removes his.
Both their dicks were solid, I could see the look in their eyes, waiting for me to give them the honour of wetting their dicks.

I look up at them and bite my lip as they kiss each other with their tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouth...