The Instagram Post

Narrator's POV~~
Travis struggles to open his eyes, as he hears the giggles around him. Confused, he lets his eyes slowly open, feeling more weight forcing him down than before.
He notices that currently, he's on the ground with several of his friends surrounding him, all girls. Travis raises an eyebrow and Aphmau giggles and points to his arms. Travis moves his feild of vision to his arms, which were holding a sleeping Zane. Zane's face had been cuddled into Travis's chest, their legs tangled together as well. Travis blushes and feels himself tighten his grip on Zane, protectivly, as he holds the smaller boy close.
Zane looked so peaceful in this state. His mask had fallen and was laying on his neck as he slept.
Kawaii~Chan squealed as Travis runs a hand through the raven' s hair. Travis smiles and Aphmau takes a picture, running off.
A few of the others wake up. Dante looks at the two boys and raises an eyebrow, no wonder Travis didn't like it when he was rude to Zane.
Aaron goes into the kitchen to make breakfast as the others slowly wake up, and check their phones.
Katelyn smirks, taking a picture of the two. Zane stirs slightly in his sleep, slowly waking up. Travis smiles and leans down, whispering so no one but Zane can hear. " Good morning beautiful~" He cooes.
Zane slowly opens his eyes, looking at Travis. He immediately blushes, and pushes back a bit, not wanting to annoy Travis.  Travis frowns a bit as Zane speaks.
" Sorry.. didn't mean to invade your personal space. " He whispers, lifting his mask up.
" Its okay. " Travis gets a boost of cofidence, before smiling. " I liked it. " Zane blushes madly, as Aaron comes from the kitchen.
" Breakfast is ready. " Everyone gets up and goes to the kicthen to get some delicious food.

(( I want pancakes...))

Zane eats little and checks his phone. He sees he has a text from Aphmau, and opens the text. he takes a sip  of water and reads the message.

AphThePotato: ( insert image of Zane and Travis cuddling here ) Heheheh!

Zane's eyes widen as he struggled to swallow the water.  His face flushes red as he puts the phone down.

Zane's POV~~
I cannot believe Aph took a picture of us! Well, I can..But still! Gah. Does she think I have feelings for Travis? Do I have feelings for Travis? Sigh. Emotions suck.
" Hey guys, hate to be a party pooper, but Aaron's leaving to take Celestia to the vet, and I have to open the cafe so... " Aph bites her lip.
Katelyn smirks. " So you want us to leave? " Aphmau's eyes widen.
" I dont want you to lea- "
" Aph, chill. She's kidding. " Laurance cuts in. " We'll leave. "
Aphmau sighs,  smiling. " Thanks guys. " We all agree and get our things together.
Once I get home, I go and take a shower. I think today I'm going to just binge watch my little horsies today, and just chill out. Yeah, sounds nice.

Travis's POV~~
I'm sitting in my room watching Stranger Things when I get a notification on Instagram. Confused, I open the app to see that I was tagged in a photo with.. Zane?!
Huh?
I look at the photo, Katelyn must have took it this morning...heh.
That reminds me..Zane and I never got to hang out yesterday. I blush and go to my messages, sending him one.

Snowball: Hey Zane~! Want 2 come over and hang? We didn't get 2 yesterday.

After waiting a few minutes, he replies.

Zane❤: Yeah, sure.

Yay! I quickly fix up my room, waiting for him. Maybe we can watch Netflix.
After a few minutes of waiting, I hear the doorbell. Rushing to the door, I open it. Zane, still being his beautiful self, is standing right outside.
" Hey Trav. " He shrugs slighty like he doesn't know what to do. It's so cute...
" So I was watching Stranger Things.. " I start, letting him in. " Want to watch with me? "
" Oh.. " He scratches the back of his neck. " But I haven't seen it. "
I smile. " Yeah, but I can start it over! "
His eyes widen. " I don't want to hold you back. Plus, what if we don't finish? "
" I dont mind! Come on! " I grab his hand and run to my room. I shut the door when we get inside, and lead him to the bed. He blushes and slowly sits down.
Without thinking, I wrap my arms around him, pulling him into a cuddle position and start Stranger Things over.
He blushes and tenses up, but eventually relaxes. I smile and look at him, while he watches the screen.

I think I'm going to wait to tell him about the Instagram post...