Seventy-Four

Chapter 74-diary entry 32

I felt the couch sink under me, and a hand touch my cheek. I groggily opened my eyes to see Gaga sitting next to me. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked, squinting. "A while." She replied quietly. I could tell by the way she was sitting something wasn't right. "Did something happen?" I asked. She looked at me as her tired eyes searched mine. "Your dad made it official. There's going to be a custody battle. " I nodded, I saw that coming all along. "But we have a chance of winning, don't we? I mean.. You're just as good as my dad, better actually." She smiled and looked down at the floor. "The thing about court is that you do anything to win. They're going to bring up my incident with attacking that fan, and my past with drug addictions, every mistake I've ever made. And then with you, they're going to milk the fact that you're sick and try to blame it on me and my fame. I just don't want to put you through that." She said, massaging her temples. "But Gaga, it's either you put me through it, or you lose me. I'd rather have to figure out how to deal with this then never get to see you again." She just shook her head, "But Amy, at this point I'm worried he's going to win anyway. He has so much on me, not to mention just the fact that I'm a pop star alone, no judge in his right mind would leave you with me. Your dad has come up squeaky clean, my lawyer couldn't find a single thing on him." I felt a knot form in the center of my stomach. "T-They didn't find anything? I-I know of something.." My hands started to shake. "Really, what is it baby?" She asked, turning to face me. "Well.. He.. Uh.. Cheated on my mom." I blurted, not wanting to tell her the truth. I saw the hope in her face fade away as she sank back into the couch. "That's something, but not quite enough." She sighed. I closed my eyes, 'Tell her Amy! What're you doing?' I thought. "Gaga.. I.." I tried again, "I.. Nevermind." I hung my head and gaga set her hand on my back. "It'll be ok baby. We'll figure something out." I nodded, and laid my head in her lap.

I don't think I've ever been so scared to lose someone.

---------------------------------------

I HAVE SO MANY IDEA FOR THIS. YAY.

i'll probably post 1 or 2 more chapters today!! YAY

hope you liked it. xx

feed back is appreciated! :)

xoxo Jenna