Kitties scare me

Ludwig's headspace:a little less than 1

Feliciano:daddy

This is based on a puppy play fanfic i read about russia,canada,and america.  Thank you for the wonderfull idea whoever wrote it and published it on ao3.

.............................................................................................

"DAHTEE!"  Feliciano sighed as he sat up.  He knew that tone.  It was the tone of an annoyed baby who had been trying to wake him up for an hour.  He looked around and relised they were ina  hotel.  Oh yeah, they were in Vagas.  They were going to a 'kink convention' as they were called.  They only went so Ludwig could get new outfits, get new toys, and see Ivan's boys.  He swung his feet over the bed.

"I'm coming baby."  He stood up and got dressed.  By this time, Ludwig was bouncing and whining, hands clutching the side of the playpin as he bounced.  The water works would start very soon.

"Oh no."  Feliciano rushed to the playpin and picked up the german.  

"Im sorry baby."  After a quick diaper change, he put Ludwig in a green shirt and some soft overalls.  He put on the booties that make sure his little can't stand up and fall.  He tickled the baby and smiled as Ludwig laughed.  It was true that because of their busy lives, Feliciano had to often force his boyfriend into little headspace(and even that didn't happen very often), but it was times like these that make him glad he found ageplay.  They didn't do it for sex of course, just to relax.

"All right Luddy, ready to go see Ivan's boys?"

"Uppy! Uppy!"  Felicano smiled and chuckled.

"That's right!  We're going to go see the puppies!"  He picked the baby up and put him in the stroller.  It was hot outside, so he put up the sun visor.  He set a paci on the tray, some bottles, diapers, and wipes in the undernet, and gave Ludwig his stuffed Oshawatt.(* I love Pokemon)

"Osha!"  Then, they set out.  One their way to the con, you could see many things.  But the focased on the convetion center. When they got to the front, the lady sughed.  She looked like she didn't want to be here.  He paid for them to get in and she gave them their braclets.

"Please make sure your little doesn't disturb anyone or cause damage to anything."  Feli rolled his eyes and skipped in, pushing the stroller.  He pushed the stoller to where he knew there would be a seminar for pets.  As he walked in, he saw ivan and the boys.

"Dada uppies!"  Feliciano chuckled as he let the baby out of the stroller.  Ludwig spedily crawled to the puppies.  They both had blond hair, clip on blond ears, and a blond tail belt.  They looked over and smiled.

"Ludwig!"  They sat down and began licking the german's face as he made it there.  Ludwig giggled.  Ivan smiled as Feliciano walked in.

"Privet Feliciano.  It would seem the boys got attached to Ludwig again."  Ludwig was laughing as the twins tackled him in doggie kisses.  Feliciano laughed.

"It would seem so.  We should really get these three together more."

"Da, we should.  We do not live that far away from eachother."   While the adults talked, ludwig and the boys sat up.  Ludwig looked behind Ivan.  He started to whimper and cling to Feli's leg.

"Ludwig what's wrong Lupo?"  When he looked up, he saw Francis.  He picked up the baby

"Say hi to Uncle Francis lupo."  Francis smiled and tackled the baby.

"Bonjour Ludwig."  The blond squirmed as he whimpered.  Then it hit them all.  Where Francis was, Arthur was.  And Ludwig was terrified of cats.  Arthur glared at the squirming german and growled.  Ludwig had tears streaking his cheeks.  The Matthew and Alfred stood up, glaring at Francis for hurting their little buddy.  Feliciano put Ludwig in the stroller.

"Arzur, leave ze baby alone."  Fancis said in a warning tone.

"Boys don't even think about it."  Ivan told the two twins.  Feli gave Ludwig his paci and plush.

"I better take Ludwig to the little section before he starts to scream.  Coai."  He waved at his friends as he pushed the stroller.  He had to calm his still whimpering baby down.  It broke his heart to hear his baby so upset.

"Lupo do you want to go get a new toy?"  Ludwig nodded.  He went to the toy section and found some wooden blocks.  That was one thing big Ludwig would never admit he wanted.  He bought the blocks and they continued to wonder around abit.

*lupo:  wolf

(Dpnt care if you think this is wrong, you can fuck off.  If you like the stoey then thank you!)