Meet and Greet adventures

Y/N Pov
I can't believe I'm finally getting the chance meet Xxxtentacion like "the Xxxtentacion " oh my god I think I'm gonna cry 😭

Xxxtentacion POV
I've got a meet and greet happening today. Can't wait to see all my supporters and fans.

Y/N POV
It's 1:00 pm ugh 2:00 needs to hurry up and come already. I figured since it's not time for the meet and greet to start yet I decided I'll go shopping. I needed pair of adidas running shoes to add the finishing tousches to my outfit. I decided to wear the shoes out cause it was 1:30 so I could just walk around mall for a bit till the venue opens up.

Y/N Outfit

Turns out X happen to be shopping before the Meet and Greet

Turns out X happen to be shopping before the Meet and Greet. I would know because I bumped into him. ~Literally~

Mmph, ouch.

Oh I'm sor- uhhhh says X starting to freeze up.

Nah it's ok. It's my fault I shoulda been lookin where I was going I said lying through my teeth luckily he ain't notice. Cause he apologized again.

Nah it's my fault I was on my phone uhmm... look I know this may sound random but damn you fine says X.

~did this just say I'm fine well thanks for the compliment.~

Um... thanks X. I know I sound really casual saying but trust me on the inside I am freaking out you are on my favorite artist. I especially love your song Let's Pretend We're Numb.

Thanks ma, I know we just but could I have your number you sound like a real cool person to chill with. Your calm it's almost I like that. I mean don't get me wrong I love all my fans even the loud wild ones they're the best says X.

~I hand him my phone and hands me his~

He saves his name as jahseh😘😍😩💪🏾 I save my name as Y/N😇☺️👅💦

Really? I give him the face.

You put the 👅💦 emoji says X.

Alright you got me there.

Aye since there's still time before the meet greet starts wanna hangout till then. And you can chill out sit with me at the meet and greet tables says X.

Well idk about that your gonna have to convince me a little more

Uh I can autograph your jacket and we can hangout a little after the meet and greet is over.

Alright you win I'll go but no signing my jacket you can sign the photograph we take on my instant print camera