Book Cover

I decided to change the book cover. I still can't believe this happened I hope whoever did this to him is caught it's not fair what this person has done to X's family, friends, supporters, and fans. When I heard the knees today I broke down crying I just couldn't believe this book I have been trying to figure what to write for The who have requested stories for this book. But I been stuck taking care of myself mentally and figuring out ideas for other books. So that's what made me wanna drop a chapter a today (June 19,2018) not cause he's dead but because of the messages he gave us. In his lay video which I heard was few hours before his death he said to remember the things he's told us and remember the impact he's had on our lives . It looks like Heaven gained a new angel yesterday (June 18,2018). But I would also like to thank him. I wish I got to meet him before he died so I could thank him personally. Last year I almost committed suicide but I didn't because I was there in my room in complete silence and all of sudden it comes to me I wanna listen one my artist songs before I'm gone and the song I listened to was Let's Pretend We're Numb and Skin. After listening to those two I realized I couldn't do it not that I was afraid to but that I realized I can't keep pretending I'm ok and that I wasn't the only one feeling that way and it was something everyone was going through. So I decided that I will continue on and try my best talk to someone about how I was feeling cause also realized what was pushing me the most I was starting to feel overwhelmed with anger and sadness I had held in so long. I had broke down crying right then and there I don't remember exactly how long I was crying for but when I was done me eyes were bloodshot red. I think I cried for a good two hours or two hours & 1/2. But I had felt so much better after that. He made me realize I don't wanna put everyone through pain like that and that I should putting my mental health first more often. All I hope is that while he's up there that he's comfortable and happy. I swear his smile just lightens my mood. It's why I found a bunch of picture croppped and paste some those and and put em on to a black background. I really wish that this was bad but it's not. I will still take request for this book if y'all still want stories done.

 I will still take request for this book if y'all still want stories done