Collide: Matthew Espinosa and Cameron Dallas Fanfict

Matthew POV

I woke up today on a normal day at school.

I heard burnie barking from downstairs so I raced down stairs to feed him.

I poured his food and water into a bowl then set it down for him.

"Enjoy your doggy dog stuff" I said smirking at him

He immediately started eating.

I went back to my room and showered. I came out and let my hair dry. I chose my outfit for school. Now I go to a public school in Virginia so I don't need a uniform but its cool cuz girls don't scream over me like you would expect them to.

I put on a galaxy striped shirt with a pocket and some gray jeans and a pair of my vans.

After my hair was dry I went to spray my spray into my hair so I could make it stick up right.

I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash.

I went back into my room to grab my backpack and made my way downstairs.

"Good morning mom" I said Sitting down to the food she prepared. It was bacon and eggs with toast.

"Good morning honey" She said

She walked over and kissed my cheek while I was chewing.

I Finished eating and drank up some water. I was ready to leave.

Cameron POV

I was leaving my house when I saw a girl across the street from me. She apparently had just moved in because that house had no one in it. She seemed confused so I decided to go over and ask her what's wrong.

"Hey you need help?" I asked her

She smiled at me.

"Yeah I do. I don't know where the bustop is for Meadow Bridge High." She told me

"Oh that's the school I go to. I know where it is. I could take you there if you want" I said

"Sure thanks!" She said her eyes lighting up.

I have to admit though. She is pretty. She has pretty brown eyes and longish dark brown hair. She's a fair height and was pretty much as tall as me which I liked.

We arrived at the bustop.

"Thanks for walking me here" she said looking in my eyes.

"Yeah anytime. What's your name by the way? Never got it" I asked

"Adria. Adria Coleman. And you?" She asked

"Cameron Dallas" I said Smiling

(Authors Note: Cameron isn't famous in this book. Only Matt is)

"Nice" She said smiling.

We stood at the stop together. I saw Matt walking down with earbuds in. He looked at me then at Adria then took them out of his ear.

"Hey Cam" he said

Adria POV

That voice... I turned around d and saw him. Matthew Espinosa!

"Omg Matthew Espinosa goes here?!" I whispered kinda loudly to Cameron.

Cam chuckled a little at me.

"Yup!" Matt said

I smiled at him and felt myself lightly blushing.

"And what's your name?" He asked me

"Adria Coleman" I said

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" He winked at me.

I smiled and then the bus came to pick us up and we went onto the bus.

I sat down next to Cameron but Matt was in the seat across from us.

"You have your schedule?" Cam asked me

"Yeah Its right here" I said showing it to Cameron.

"We have 1,3 and 7 period together" Cameron said smiling at me.

I smiled back at him as he handed it back to me.

His smile is just perfect. It could light up the world. Even though I just met him, I kinda like him. Its too soon though.

"Can I see it?" Matt asked me

"Yeah sure" I said smiling and handing it to Matt.

"We have... 1,2 and lunch together" Matt said smiling

"Good" I said

He handed it back to me.

"I'm gonna give you guys my number just incase" I told them.

"Okay" they both said

I took both of their phones and put in my number along with my name and handed their phones to them. Before we knew it, we were at school.

"Here we are" Cameron said

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Thanks for reading! I just decided to make this book since im taking a break with "My Precious".

It'll get more interesting I promise :)

Comment and Vote!

~Candipop