12

The car door opened and a hooded figure stormed over to us. The rain made the figure look blurry. The man walked closer to us and then I realized who it was. ''Hi dad.'' I say stepping away form Kyle and he does the same.

"What do you think your doing?'' He asked,what? what do you think I was doing? I thought to myself. "Well we were chasing llamas down the road, would you like to join us? What do you think we were doing?'' I ask throwing my hands in the air. "You were kissing this boy who isn't good enough for you.'' He said. My jaw dropped, who does he think he is?

"No he is good enough for me he just isn't good enough for you." I snap. Rebekah walks over towards us. ''Oh come on Nik, she's a teenager, its what they do.'' She said putting her hands on his shoulder. He shrugged it off, "Into the car were going home.'' He said walking back to the car. "No" I shout "You can't control my every move, you can't make me.'' 

"I'm just going to go, I'll call ya?'' Kyle asks. I give him an apologetic look and nod. I storm over to the car and hit my shoulder against my dad, purposely. He gets in and drives home.

When we get home I storm up to my room and lock it. After about 20 minutes there is a knock on the door. I was current sitting on my bed doing my homework and practicing spells. "Who is it?" I ask not moving. "Can I come in please?'' My dad asks from the other side of the door. "I'm not stopping you." The door slides open and Klaus stands in the door way. He walks over to the bed and sits down. He looks down at his hands and says "You know, your just like your mother, she always told me that I didn't need to protect her, that she could do fine on her own." he looked up at me, "I'm sorry if I upset you earlier, but I already lost you once I'm not prepared to lose you again." He went quite. I threw my legs over the bed side and hugged him. After a moment he put one arm around me pulling me closer. 

We sat like that for a long time because I fell asleep. I woke up to find myself tucked into my bed. I got up and jumped into the shower. Then I got dressed into jeans and shirt. I found a pair of rings both alike and it gave me an idea. I flicked through my grimore and stopped on a protection spell. I preformed the spell on one of the rings.

My phone beeped, I looked at the message, Kyle asked my to meet him at the Grill. I replied back as quickly as possible and headed for the grill with the rings.

When I reached the grill, Kyle was standing at the wall. We both exchanged 'hello's' and we both leaned against a wall. "I'm sorry I kissed you yesterday." Kyle said. "What?" I asked completely shocked. "I shouldn't have kissed you yesterday, and I'm sorry if you got in trouble because of me" I stared at him. "I'm not sorry you kissed me and I kissed you back." he looked up at me, "You deserve someone better than me, Mia. Someone else just not me." 

I didn't know what to say. I stared blankly at his face then kissed him pulling him closely to me by rapping my arms around his neck. He responded after a moment then holding my waist and kissing me back.

We kissed for what seamed like forever, which was only like a minute in real life. After we pulled away, I took his hand and intertwined it with mine. We walked hand in hand along the forest and we stopped at Wickery Bridge. We looked over the bridge for a while and talked, sharing stories. I took out the rings and gave him one. "I got us these rings, so no matter what happens we will be friends forever." I announce handing him the ring with the protection spell.He took it and put it on. 

"Do you want to go to the Christmas dance with me." Kyle asks, I smile and lean in to peck him on the lip and whisper 'yes'. We spent a few minutes kissing when suddenly my phone rang. I answered it. 

Me: Hello?

Dad: Where are you?

Me: Wickery Bridge, why?

Dad: Elijah thought it was a great idea if we have a family dinner. So I suggest you get home before he grounds you.

Me: Okay I'll be home in twenty.

He hung up after that. "I have to go home my uncle wants to have a family dinner." I said. "I'll walk you to the road, Okay?'' I nod and we walk towards to the house. We reach the road going towards my house, we stop and we say our goodbye's and go our separate ways.