14

My dad explained the situation to the rest of the Mikealson's. They decided to take turns in house patrol. I hated it, I was being followed around most of the day. 

Rebekah and I were heading to the grill for lunch and to plan a car to the dance. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in two minutes" I got off my seat and walked to the toilet door. 

I went into the bathroom, it was full of teenagers older than me. I felt a pain in my head, I splashed some cold water in my face as my face began to feel hot. 

The pain spread to my stomach, it raced all around my body. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears, it was loud and slow. The pain took over my and I dropped to the floor. The girls who were in the room with me kept asking was I okay. 

I couldn't answer them, about 30 seconds later Rebekah came in. I don't remember anything after that .

I was in the hospital lying on a bed, a drip attached to me. Something wasn't right. I could see myself, like it was in 3rd person. My dad say on a sat chair beside my sleeping body. 

"It's finally nice to meet you," a woman's voice said behind me, making me jump a little. "Who are you? What's going on here?" I ask the woman

"A witch put your body to sleep. And I'm your mother," she finished. "My mothers dead," was all I could say, I backed away from her. "Your in some type of limbo, you can see the living and dead, like Bonnie but the living can't see you." She explained, a tear slid down my cheek.

"Why are the witchs trying to kill me?" I ask looking at my body, the one on the bed not my spirit one. "They think you are an abomination against nature, they want to kill you before you become a full hybrid. When you get back to your body you have to trigger the curse." she explained. "I have to kill someone?" I ask in shock. "Its the only way to save your self." then she was gone.

I walk over to my body, the Electrocardiograph Machine beeps slowly and water drips from its bag down the tube into my arm. I took a deep breath and held my sleeping bodies hand.

I open my eyes now back in my body, I felt weak. My dad was asleep by my bed, his chest rose and fell slowly as he slept. I slowly got out of my bed I took the blanked off my bed and wraped it around him. He mumbeled something but I didn't understand. 

I walked out of the room in search of a cafe.  I must of been late at night because only one person sat in the cafe. I paid for a Blueberry muffin and took a seat at a random table in the cafe. I ate my muffin and just sat in the cafe for a while. The man who sat on the other side of the room stood up and walked over to my table and sat down. He had his hood up covering his face.

My heart jumped a little, "A conven of witch's are coming to kill you unless you trigger the curse." The man said. "Who are you? Why are you helping me?" I ask. I couldn't get a good look at his face. "I will need you to return the favor some day." the he left.

I went back to my room, my dad had just woken up. "Where did you go?" he asked in a tired voice. "Cafe. How long have I've been out?" I ask sitting on the bed. "Three days, that guy Kyle kept texting you." he seemed angry about him texting me. "Oh," I said making a 'O' shape with my mouth.

"So when do I get to go home?" I ask standing back up again, the clock on the wall told me it was 6.am. "I can sign you out now if you like?" a nurse walked in with discharge forms. "Yes please." I exclaimed. I quickly changed my cloths and then we left.

Later that day it was extreamly sunny, I hated it. I sat at the table head in one had the other tapping the table. "Its a lovely day out why don't you go for a walk or something," Elijah sugested. I look at him, "I like the rain, I miss it. Wow I never thought I'd ever say that." I say. 

Kol came in and told me to stand outside underneath his bedroom. So I stood there for a few minutes. I heard his window open then a bucket of ice cold water was dropped on my head. "I'm going to kill you." I yell. 

Elijah walks out to find out what is going on. "What happened?" he asked while standing where I was. Kol dupmed another bucket of water out the window but it landed on Elijah. Elijah looked pissed and Kol looked scared. "Elijah," was all Kol mannaged to say, he looked terified when Elijah went back inside.

I ran upstairs to see elijah dumping Kol in the bath which was filled with water. I laughed so hard I had to sit on the floor. MY dad walked into the room, "Do I want to know?" He asked, I stopped laughing and stood up. "Someone needs a hug," I said streching out my arms walking towards him. He backed away, "Don't you dare," He warned. Kol joined me in trying to hug him. "Come on! I know you want to, you love my hugs," I state.

Kol looks at him and bursts out laughing, "Aww thats cute Klaus is being big daddy," Kol cries. Klaus walks past me and punches him in the jaw. He cried in pain, my dad laughs. "Aww thats cute Kol's being a big baby,"  then he walked out without a hug, I pout and go to my room to change.

Next chapter is the last of this book. Enjoy it while you can. I will post the prologue maybe next week so keep an eye out on my profile for new stories.