The Beginning And The End

[LoveLive Doujin Novel! I'm writin' about NozoEli because it's canon(i think)(°∀°)b
P.S. Don't mind the song, I just wanted to share it cuz it gives me so much feels ]

"E-Elichi! Wait! I-I can't," Nozomi panted aggressively. Why were they running again? Nozomi forgot after running at least half a kilometer through
the snow and bumping into random strangers while chasing Eli after she purposefully embarrassed her in front of the other members at their first reunion with them. Darn! She's too fast! Nozomi forced her legs to run faster, causing her side braid to come a bit more looser than it originally had before.

She saw Eli turn around, now walking backwards. She grinned widely and winked at Nozomi, making the purple haired girl turn red before turning back to the front and started sprinting. She's dead if i catch her!

Nozomi felt as if she had lost all her stamina from when she was still a third-year . She used to jog with Eli and was always able to keep up with the other girl's speed but now, she couldn't even catch up with her at all! At 24... how can she still run like that? Nozomi thought and stopped running to catch her breath.

"Ha ha! Sorry, sorry. I was caught up in the mood. Are you okay?" Nozomi looked up at the blonde beauty standing in front of her. Tall and slender not to mention her stunning blue eyes, she could easily be mistaken for a model anywhere she went. She was wearing a flannel inside of her duffel coat and grey jeans with her hair slicked back into a familiar ponytail.
Eli stuck out her hand for Nozomi to reach and grinned widely.

"Seriously, why did you embarrass me ,you idiot! Honoka and others were laughing! " Nozomi lightly hit Eli in the arm and pouted. Eli laughed," Isn't it true though? You always sleep talk. It's the truth. " Nozomi turned red with embarrassment and brisked ahead of Eli.

"Enough of this! Let's go back already, the others must be worried!" Nozomi did not turn back to look at the grinning girl.

"Okay, okay whatever you say." Eli giggled lightly. She caught up with Nozomi and slung her arm around Nozomi's shoulders, pulling and taking in the warmth of the shorter girl.

The room was filled with small talk, laughter and occasionally, small hiccups could be heard due to the presence of alcohol in the room. Entering the fairly lit room, Eli and Nozomi were greeted by a drunk Nico boasting about the perks of her successful career. The group hadn't been gathered as nine in six years and they were having a party at Nico's house to surprise her for successfully debuting as a professional idol. It still surprises Nozomi with how fast time flies by. One day they were all standing on the stage in front of all their schoolmates singing ' Start Dash!' and the next, the whole group were out pursuing different careers of their own. Honoka inherited her parent's sweets shop, Kotori became a renowned designer, Umi became a professional archer, Maki got a degree in medicine and was still working to be a doctor, Rin became a Model, Hanayo became a chef and Eli works in the same line of work as Nico but as a singer.

Everyone amazed Nozomi. They had such strong passions for their jobs but Nozomi? She chose to work as a pre-school teacher. Stressful and tiring, she didn't know why she chose the job. She kept getting hit on by her co-workers, some even confessed to her before! The only perk was that she could see and take care of adorable kids.

Nozomi took a sip of the wine in her glass and sighed, softly smiling at the same time. It has been a long time since all nine members of μ's had gathered and laughed as one. The familiar atmosphere felt like home to Nozomi, warm and comfortable. The warmth of the kotatsu made the cold winter day even better and Nozomi couldn't help but fall asleep.

"Hey Eli, look. " Eli felt Kotori nudge her in the arm and turned to see where Kotori was pointing. Eli was greeted with the sight of an adorable purple -haired girl sleeping soundly in the kotatsu. Ah...
Eli felt her heart skip a beat before hearing Nico coo which led to everyone laughing. Eli's face flushed and she heard Rin ask, " You two are dating right, nya? " Eli could only nod shyly and fidget. Was it that obvious? She started dating Nozomi when they were still in their first year of university and when they shared the same old apartment that they were living in.