[Chapter 1] I Do, Or Do Not?

Heyyyyy how's it going? If u haven't already guessed it by now this is the remake of 'I'm His Submissive, He's My Dominate' and I'm sooo excited to re-write this and hopefully you guys are also.

_^_^_Jessie up top as Ben Bowers_^_^_

Jessie's POV
___________

Decorations.

Suites.

Dresses.

Preparations.

They all had that one thing in common which was money. I despised that word, and it's ugly texture. Its the reason why I'm here now... and I hate it.

I could hear people outside my room. Hundreds maybe even more than that came to this fake wedding. No body knows the real reason for this rushed arrangement. And nobody was gonna tell them either.

Till this day I still hate my father for doing this. How could he sell his youngest son to this millionaire who I'm supposed to marry! All just because of his debt.

Dammit to him, I hate his gutts! Suddenly there was a knock on the door, I quickly got myself situated before they could come in.

"Honey, what are you doing? Everyone is waiting on you." His mother (dad) says, coming into the room.

"Sorry mom, I can't do this. I don't want to be someone's wife that I didn't even get a word on the matter. I feel like, Father treated me like crap and he's using me to pay off his debt."

His mother gave him a warm hug and patted his head while doing it.

"Baby, you're father loves you very much and I argued about the situation with him, but that didn't help. If it was up to me, I wouldn't be doing this... you are my baby and don't you forget."

",,,just please tell me, was there another choice other than this one?" I asked, him.

"Sadly no... you're father asked and he wanted you personally. His request was that if you don't marry him he'll sent you're dad to jail for not paying him back and maybe even worse is what I heard."

"Ahhhh!!! Of all the shit he could have done, he goes and does this. Lesson learned never to borrow money from higher class up." I said, throwing my hands up in the air.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure he did learned his lesson."

"....I have one favor to ask of you mom."

"Yes, what is it? Anything?"

"Tell dad I never want to see his face again, and also to stay away from me." With that I got my jacket on and headed out the room to get this stupid wedding on.

_^_^_^_^_^_

I was nervous and it didn't help the fact that there was so many random people I haven't seen before. The room was really pretty which surprised me actually, I wasn't expecting it to look this good.

Right then you could hear the wedding music start to play. My mother was right next to me, I was sweating like crazy which wasn't good. Having a handful of flowers, and no this wasn't my idea... I hate it each and every moment of this.

At least they didn't force me into a dress, otherwise I would have a huge fit.

"Be strong baby, it'll be over soon." His mother said, smoothly.