[Chapter 6] Crazy Ex-Lover

...GET READY FOR SOME TEA...

ENJOY THE CHAPTER GUYS~~ LUV YA!

~~~Mr. Luke's POV~~~

I told the guards to move, Jesse outta the office and into our back room for the time being. He didn't like it at first, but I told him it was for his own good- plus I didn't want him to get infected into my world anytime soon. 

Before he left the room, I grabbed his arm putting him into my chest and kissed his soft lips, putting a red line across his pretty face, since he wasn't expecting the kiss whats so ever it made me smile. 

"W-what was that for?" He asked me cutely. 

I just gave him a cheeky smile at first; "no reason" I told him. I then motioned the guards to come take him away for the time being. 

"Well keep him safe boss." Alex told me before leaving the room. I just gave him a knowing nod in return before they left.

Now it's time to deal with that bitch...

~^~^~^~^~^~

"Well, well, well... isn't this a nice surprise! I missed you Luke."  The arrogant bastard says, putting a cheeky smirk on his devil face. 

I didn't say anything, I kept my mouth shut so he could run his damn mouth all day. My mind was going places- the last time I saw this person was when he was begging for his life for me not to kill him. Though, he was begging for his life- I simply didn't care and shot him in the chest, which you would think it would kill someone right? Guess I was wrong fuck.

"You know... it wasn't easy tracking you down. I had to go above and beyond, just so I could find my lover." My hands immediately went towards my gun in my back holders I keep on me at all times- for reasons like this. 

"DON'T say that word ever again b*tch! You messed up that word remember?" I spat at him. His guards put their hands on their guns in alarmed I was gonna do something. Luckily, he held his hand up, which made them retreat back to their standing positions. 

"There's no need to be hostile, I only came back so we could talk." 

I rolled my eyes at him; "which is exactly?" I asked, putting my own gun back where it was before.

The little sh*t cleared his throat before he began. "Ah-hem... well for starters, I heard you have a new plaything- did you break them yet?" He began to laugh manically, even his bodyguards began to question what kind of boss they have. 

I was starting to get annoyed at the little bastard, who I regret dating a very, very, very long time ago. That ship sunk so fast- even my deceased grandmother could knit and bake a cake at the same time, and won't even break a sweat. 

"Okay, okay one more question." I turned my attention  back on him. "I could tell by the look on your face that ya'll haven't done it- wait don't tell me! He's a virgin isn't he?! Omg- this is gold hahaha~  Love why waist your time on a un-experienced b*tch when you can have all of this back?" 

Me being who I am, I was surprised on how I was controlling my anger, and not tearing up my office as we speak. The little shit didn't know what was coming to him- no body, and I mean no body talks about my Wife like that!