05

Emma's pov

Everything was going well until a girl waved towards us, well towards him. He excuses himself and walk towards the girl.
They knew each other then.
I sat on a nearby bench and waited for them.
I watch as they talked, laughed, and make random body gestures, dang it!, I need to get to my mum.
Eight minutes pass and they were still chatting.
I can't take this anymore.
Then I took my phone and dialled his number, it will be kinda rude if I walk over there and drag him away.
He saw the call and looked at me. Then I mouthed "I really have to go".

He nod and turned to the girl, they both hugged then she left.
*sigh*
Well my plan worked .

But not for long, he was about coming when another girl stopped him.
Then he said something I didn't really grab but it sounded like 'bye' and he wave before they both left for some corner.
Well that was rude!, I sat here for nine minutes thirty eight seconds waiting for him and he just wave me off, just like that.

"now he got me really annoyed" I said to myself as I stood up. Great!, now I just have to take a bus and the walk to the bus stop is long.
How could he do these, he said he would take me home but now that he saw a better looking girl he ditched me.
What an a-hole, I should have known that when he asked me out just a day after meeting me.

------------

I got home really tired and exhausted just to find my mum lying on the porch.
These is all his fault, if he hadn't come along I would have gotten home early.

"mum I'm so sorry for coming late"

"you should have just told me you've got something more important to do".

"nothing is more important than you mum.. and my camera" I added smiling and unlocking the door.

"I could have stayed at the neighbors but they were not home, and I couldn't drive to jade's place" jade is my sister , and she lives twenty minutes away. Well if she had gone she would have gotten there before I reach home, because the bus ride took twenty nine minutes apart from the wasted time and the walk to the bus stop.
Don't blame me for calculating, I like keeping my time.

"I want you to be okay mom"

"honey I'm not sick, I just need to rest and I'm taking the night off, how was your day?".

"annoying".

"okay, I'm going to bed" she said heading to her room.

thanks for not pestering me, don't even know where to start.

"dream about me".

"oh, don't worry about that, I will dream of you in pool of frogs"

"muuuumm!" I hate frogs.
Scratch that.
I'm afraid of frogs and there families.

Don't know why but they are my worst nightmare.
And my mum finds pleasure in teasing me with em.

I grabbed my phone and texted Keeley that i got home safe.
Then the jerk called, I ignored it the first time, second time and then the third I picked it.

"what do you want?".

"well hello, I'm fine thanks for asking. Why did you leave just like that?".

"are you serious??, you said you would take me home and I told you it was urgent"

"yes, I said I would take you home, but I couldn't  abandon the girls".

"well maybe you should have told me you have a lot on your plate before offering me a ride".

"are you jealous?".

"jealous?, are you insane, you just left me for some girls and you didn't even say a proper goodbye"

"well I didn't say bye, I said I'm coming"

"so I should wait for you till you finish with your.. business, you can't just keep a girl waiting while hanging with another"

"you're are being dramatic and possessive you know that".

"what did you just say to me?"

"Super Dramatic and Possessive, we're not even friends yet and you are angry because i was hanging with some girls....." I cut the call.
I can't believe this, he is not even apologizing for what he did.
So he was not interested in me when he asked me out.
I guess I was just another on his hit n run list.
Wait, by hit n run I don't mean a car hit. You know what I mean right.

Thank goodness I didn't agree to go out with him and he is going to regret calling me those names.

Jayden's pov.

"what is it this time?" my best friend Kaden asked.
He is a Pakistani descendant and We've been friends since kindergarten.

"it's this new girl I met, and boy is she's tuff".

"bro, details please" he said sarcastically.

"I told her I would drive her home, but then Kendra and Betty came along and before I knew it she was gone.
Now she is angry that I ditched her.
And if a girl wants to hang with me she has to learn how to share, you know what I mean"

"you're as dumb as Zach, I knew that before.. just making it clear".

"you know I can't settle down with one. And there is love in sharing so... " I said jokingly.

"you are sick bro, just listen to yourself, well it's a good thing she left you.
Who is she anyway?"

"she just moved into town"

"well I will like to meet her".

" good luck meeting her".

"I don't need your bad luck, keep it to yourself"

"but seriously she is.... Something. I just find myself attracted to her".

"your problem man, it's your decision".

Hey there gorgeous, what do you think about these chapter.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with friends.