/broken/

They say love hurts;
And I finally know what it felt like.

Jimin was busy getting ready in his room. Today, he is going to meet his crush, Gyuri. They have planned this meeting from weeks ago without end.

Of course, he's not the only one that is going to hang out with Gyuri. The other members are going too. And they all are getting suited up as well.

"Okay. So I got my tie, my lucky underwear, and my best outfit. I'm sure this will make her focus on me all night." Jimin thought.

Meanwhile everybody was trying to look their best, Hobi didn't really care, he just wore his casual outfit. White t-shirt, black jeans, and sneakers. "It's not like I'm going out with the president or something." He thought. He then wore his cap sideways, and strutted over to his friends.

"You're not ready yet?"

"Wait.. I just need to make sure everything looks good." Said Namjoon while combing his hair.

"Okay then. How about you guys?" Asked Hoseok.

"Nope." Answered all of the others simultaneously.

"Well Ok.. wait. Where's Jimin?"

"He is in his room, preparing for stuff." Yoongi answered with a straight tone.

"Why don't you check on him, hyung?" Said Taehyung.

"Alright." He said as he walked to the assigned corridor.

It's probably better for him to go check on Jimin than listening to his friends about which is better, leather or denim. Hoseok is getting sick of that.

/☂/

"Did i miss anything?" Jimin asked to himself.

"Ah! How can I forgot!"

He quickly opened his drawer, and pulled out a small, purple box.

He opened the box, and inside there is a silver encrusted ring, with a well-sculpted diamond laced on top. Jimin smiled.

"Okay. So this is the day. You're finally gonna confess to Gyuri your true feelings. Just remember, be calm, and don't panic. And whatever you do, don't ever--"

Jimin's thought was halted by a knock on the door.

"Jimin! It's me, Hobi! Can I come in?"

Jimin hurriedly closed the box, and put it in his pocket.

"Yeah, just open the door!" Answered Jimin happily. Hearing an approval, Hoseok opened the door.

"Wow, you sure are suited up. I've never seen you wear this suit. Is it brand new?" Asked Hobi.

"Yes it is, actually. I bought it two days ago with Jin. He was searching for new shoes." Jimin said, chuckling.

"Well okay."

"..."

"...Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"What's that in your pocket?"

"..."

"Guys! The driver's 'ere!" Screamed Jungkook. The others looked through the window in response. They quickly stood up to head to the front door to catch their ride.