/shattered/

No means no,
And you can't do anything about it.

Jimin shakingly stood up, and put the box back in his pocket.

"So, its a no..?"

"No."

"Am I not good enough for you..?"

"No.. that's not it..."

"I.. I actually have feelings for another person.."

"Who is it?"

"It's.."

"It's..."

"It's Hoseok."

After hearing that sentence escape Gyuri's mouth, Jimin quickly ran to the door, holding tears from flowing down to his cheeks.

Out of anybody in this world, Hoseok is the one to steal Gyuri's heart away from him.

Hoseok shattered Jimin's heart into pieces.

"Ji..min... Wait!" Gyuri tried to stop Jimin, but she can't. Jimin is sprinting out of that place.

He didn't even give a single damn that he must walk a long distance back to his dorm.

All he cared about was the rejection, how Gyuri straight out rejected him.

I have never felt more struggle and pain than this.

/☂/

At about ten o'clock, the door finally creaked open.

"Jimin? Where have you been? It's been like hours!"

"Wait, are you.. crying?" Taehyung asked out of concern.

Jimin straight out didn't respond and went to his room. A few teardrops fell to his cold cheeks.

"..Jimin?"

Jimin then slammed his door shut, and locked the door.

Hearing a loud noise coming from outside his room, Hoseok stopped his gaming session and went outside.

"What's with all the fuss?" Hobi asked.

"Ain't your fucking problem." Answered Yoongi.

"Yoongi, that's not nice.." Jin scolded.

"...I think something is wrong with Jimin." Jin answered truthfully.

"Maybe I should check." Said Hoseok.

"He locked the door."

"Well.."

"I can speak with him outside.."

"Maybe you shouldn't. After all, he looks like he is in a bad mood."Namjoon intefered.

"..If that's for the best." Hobi said out of defeat. Namjoon nodded at him.

"Maybe I'll try to talk to him tomorrow." Hoseok thought.

"Just chill, man. C'mon, watch TV with us! I heard 'Ijuk Invasion' is really good!" Jungkook said, while changing the TV station.

"Okay, then."

/☂/

Jimin, who locked himself in his room, is now crying on his pillow.

He regretted the time that he confesses to her.

He regretted the time he bought the ring for her.

He regretted crying all of his emotions out.

He regretted all of his life choices.

He regretted knowing that his crush likes another guy.

All he wants now, is just somebody who will love him back, and will support him when days are not looking so good. But most important of all,

He wants somebody who is willing to collect all the shattered pieces of his heart.

At the end of the day, Jimin fell asleep with his head still buried to the pillow. And the other members all went asleep while watching TV, huddled in with each other.

/☂/

The next day, Jimin was awoken by the smell of something cooking.

"Must be Jin." He pondered.

His stomach suddenly started to rumble.

"Crap."

"Jiminie! Breakfast is ready!" Jungkook screamed, his voice echoed throughout the whole house.

"... I should go, but.."

Jimin buried his face back to the pillow.

"Jin hyung, I think he's not coming." Jungkook uttered.

"If he's not gonna come, the food is gonna be cold." Jin said while taking off his cooking apron.

"Hmm.. how about this. Jungkook, Can you please go into his room and bring this for him?" Jin asked while he prepared a platter for Jimin.

"Hell no. I got food to eat." Jungkook drooled over the food served on the table. Namjoon slapped Kookies head.

"Then, can anybody else do it?"

"Why can't you do it yourself?" Yoongi said blatantly.

"Let me do it." Answered Hoseok.

"Okay then, here. Bring this to Jimin." Jin said whilst giving Hobi a plate of omelette and a glass of water.

"And for the rest of you guys.."

"Come sit on the dining table! Food is ready."

Everyone quickly sat on their respective seats, leaving three seats left, for Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin.

While everybody was waiting for the breakfast to be served by their beloved hyung, Hobi was steadily walking to Jimin's door, being careful so he wouldn't spill a thing.