8

"Hey Jimin?" V asked. He was beginning to loose hope. Yoongi still showed no sign of having any interest in him and Jin told him not even to bother trying.

"Yeah what's up V?" Jimin replied looking up from his phone.

"I️ need love advise," Tae got straight to the point.

"So do I️." Tae looked up surprised by Jimin's anwser.

"It's with Yoongi," Tae tested.

"Ok."

"Your still gonna help me?"

"Yes."

"Not gonna tell me it's a waste of time?"

"Tae I'm gonna help you."

"THANK YOU!!" Tae said and jumped onto Jimin. Unfortunately since Tae is bigger than Jimin they ended up falling in an awkward position.

V was on top of Jimin with both of their noses touching.

Unfortunately this was the time Jungkook and Yoongi walked in.

"So for the new albu-" Yoongi stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what position the two were in.

Both Jungkook and Suga looked pissed, and quickly pulled the two away from each other. Jungkook grabbing Jimin and Yoongi grabbing V.

"What were you two doing?!" Yoongi asked clearly mad.

"We were just talking," V said innocently. Yoongi huffed. Why was he getting angry? It was none of his business if Jimin and V were together. So why was he mad?

"Whatever," Yoongi said. He grabbed Jungkook and dragged him out of the room.

"What was that about?" V asked confused.

"I️ HAVE AN IDEA!!"

"Jeez Jimin calm down! Whats your idea?"

"It's called Operation Yoonkook!"

=================

A/N Ok so now there's plot.

What do you think Operation Yoonkook is?