sudden confession katsudeku.

➳ katsuki bakugo x izuku midoriya
- sudden confession
- fluff

a/n: thanks for the reads, minna. i appreciate it, it makes me feel happy and delight, and somehow i have forgotten my fake friends that literally kills me =)

and btw, hope you enjoy as much as i enjoy writing this.

advance happy new year!! i'm going to do a one-shot that everyone on class 1-A and some characters will be seen!!

christmas end, so far, everyone is getting ready to the new year's day.

"what is special about it?" midoriya asked himself, the wind blew violently.

"deku-kun, how harsh!" uraraka exclaimed and point her finger to midoriya and wave them like he did something wrong. well, he did.

"well, i am not exactly excited about it, i just want to school comes." he muttered and eat his doughnut and then look to the window.

"well, deku-kun. if there is no new year, school wouldn't really come~" she chirped and smiled.

"that's totally nonsense." he chuckled and sip at his frappe.

"i wanna go to france and see the eiffel tower~" again, uraraka chirped and stretched her arms.

"i wanna go to paris too, but i wanted to go to melbourne or italy with ka..." he stopped himself to speak, as uraraka looked at the green-haired, confused.

"with who?" she asked and then look at midoriya, staring at him with confusion and curiosity.

"with ka... ka..." he can't speak his name, not with her, nor iida, nor everybody.

he didn't share his personal things, his mother is the one who only knew his personal things.

"i... i don't want to share it..." midoriya murmured and uraraka slammed the table, like she's frustrated not knowing her best friend's love life, and if you asked her, she is frustrated.

"come on, deku-kun! don't be afraid! i said that i love iida-kun, right?! why don't share things with me?!" she yelled out and midoriya gulped at her reaction.

"ye-yeah... bu-but i'm sc-scared..." he muttered and look down, peeping at uraraka's reaction as it grew angry.

"why, deku-kun?!" she yelled out and the green-haired yelp.

"fi-fine! it's kacchan! i'm in love with kacchan!" he yelled out, as everyone stared at their table with confusion.

a tall male stood up and the green-haired yelp as he saw bakugo a blocks away from them.

"i think we should uh.. go?" uraraka muttered and midoriya nodded as they stood up and walked towards the glass door and pulled the doorknob, but a hand pushed it all the way and harshly grabbed midoriya's hands as they walked out, leaving the brunette behind.

"deku, why you didn't fucking said you love me?" he asked, slamming him on the wall.

midoriya let out a yelp again, and look to the ash-blond, as his eyes staring straight to his green orbs.

"kacchan, i.." he said and then bakugo kissed him harshly, forcing his tongue inside his.

"kacchan!" he yelled between kisses and the ash-blond pulled away as a string of saliva is connecting them.

"kacchan..?" midoriya whispered and bakugo groaned lightly.

"i love you too, izuku."

— i like their nicknames, kacchan and deku, it was just like it was like their call sign when they got into a relationship. i cant explain. im so fluttered.
+ momo's tits making me envious, wanna have an anime to watch? try: kono bijutsubu ni wa mondai ga aru!