Prologue

And for the nth time today. Jungkook, has then AGAIN, been left alone by his oh so great best friend Taehyung, who said that he was just going to the washroom but never came back.

"What a fucking douche" jungkook whispered to himself

Jungkook knew it. He shouldn't have agreed to come to this huge beach party of his rich ass classmate back in high school for reasons such as : he's not in the mood to socialize, he knows that Taehyung would probably ditch him for some chicks on the beach wearing bikinis, he doesn't want to be bombarded with questions like "do you have a girlfriend?" "what's your job?" and other corny stuffs. Because truth be told Jungkook, himself, is not that proud of what he achieved in his life so far.

He's just a fresh college graduate majoring in fine arts, not that financially stable, living in the basement of his parents house, shouldering different kinds of jobs that has nothing to do with his course. Openly gay but still hasn't found the 'right one' yet, as what Taehyung said.

Jungkook used to be that cliché popular jock of the school for obvious reasons. Good looking, well-built, mvp of the soccer team. Even the teachers still gets dazed when Jungkook passes by. Yep, that's the Jungkook effect.

Well, please take note of the word 'used'

Apparently Jungkook realized that good looks and a well-built body is not enough to get you stable jobs once you graduate

He learned it the hard way. And so here he is. Alone in the beach bar, sitting on a stool, drink neatly placed on the island untouched, still wondering where the fuck Taehyung is.

He was about to get up to go back to his room to have some cool air since the sun was probably trying to burn everyone on this beach when his phone suddenly rang revealing Taehyung as the caller.

"Taehyung you piece of crap how dare you call me after suddenly ditching me you shithead." Jungkook being annoyed at Taehyung for ditching him not just once but three times is an understatement, he is infuriated.

"Dude, ok before you lose your shit. Come by here in front of the surfer's area and i'll explain why I suddenly ditched you okay? Okay! Make it fast it's about to start!"

"Wait Wh- Taehyung!" Okay Jungkook is really infuriated right now. But since curiosity got the best of him, he decided to just go to the surfer's area and find out what Taehyung mean.

**

When Jungkook finally arrived at the area he was wondering why there were a lot of people seemingly waiting for something.

"Hey Taehyung! This reason you're about to say must be acceptable or else i'll kick your sorry ass." Jungkook said once he found Taehyung standing with the crowd, seemingly watching and observing someone.

Jungkook didn't notice at first, but damn there really are a lot of people in this area as of the moment.

"Okay okay, calm down will ya. Listen to me first. The reason why I suddenly left is because I wanted to watch the surf show." Taehyung explained while grinning which Jungkook finds annoying

And also Jungkook didn't buy that excuse

"Bullshit Tae, since when were you even interested in surf shows and surfing in general?"

Jungkook has known Taehyung since they were just a fetus and Taehyung didn't even show a single bit of interest into surfing for the past 20 years or so of their friendship.

"This is where it gets better" Taehyung suddenly snaked his right arm into Jungkook's shoulder slightly pulling him closer and pointing forward, where the surfers are, Jungkook assumed.

"Look at that guy wearing a black rash guard and blue shorts."
Taehyung pointed at the guy he described and Jungkook looked at him intently wondering who this guy might be and why Taehyung is suddenly making him look at this dude

"Who is he?" Jungkook asked completely clueless into who this guy might be

Taehyung looked at him shocked, with wide eyes and mouth forming into an 'o' outwardly surprised and dejected into why Jungkook didn't recognize him.

Why is Taehyung making a big fuss about this guy though?

"Dammit Jungkook! Are you blind or have you forgotten? it's Jimin! Your freaking secret admirer, slash , the person who is so obsessed with you when we were in high school. And look dude, He turned out so fucking hot. Just look at that body, man."

Jungkook looked at the guy again, who is currently putting some suncreen on his face, Jungkook squinted his eyes and stepped forward to take a better look. Jungkook tried to distinguish the guys features

Soft brown locks, kinda short in stature for a guy, baby faced, plump and pink lips, cheeks that looks so squishy and soft.

Jungkook only knows one guy who has these features

"What the hell?"