Dos

Jungkook slowly stopped in front of the door of his house. Hesitating if he should suddenly open it , go in and lock himself in his room as if his parent's constant fights and arguments doesn't bother him. When if fact it does.

A lot

Jungkook doesn't like hearing his parents shout at each others faces and throw hurtful words at each other because he might not show it but it affects him a lot.

His parents are always fighting about money. And because of this it makes him think that he is one of the reasons why they are always fighting about it.

He studies in a well known school even if he knows that his parents can't afford it. He is dressed well and he lives in a decent home. He eats a complete meal everyday and there is always food on the table.

He knows that his parents want him to think that everything is fine and they can provide him everything he needs and wants when he knows that they can't.

He told them that he wants to provide for himself and that he can take on part time jobs to also help them pay bills but they always tell him that he doesn't need to because they can provide for the family when he very well know that they can't

Jungkook isn't a child anymore. He has a mind of his own. His parents can't fool him and make him think that their family is perfectly fine when it's not.

His thoughts began to circulate when the door suddenly opened revealing his father who is supposedly leaving and a crying mother.

His father abruptly stopped, shocked to see his son and scared because he knows that he said words that he doesn't want his son to hear.

"J-jungko—"

Jungkook quickly bumped into his father making his way to his room ignoring the pleading calls of his parents

He hastily opened the door and shutting it loudly and locking it. He threw his bag into the floor , jumped into his bed trying his best to forget what happened.

An envelope from his bag suddenly got his attention until he remembered. His secret admirer gave it to him.

He got up of the bed to pick up the envelope. Surprised to still grasp the sweet smell of strawberry and peaches.

The envelope contained a letter. Jungkook proceeded to read it

Hello Jungkook,
   These past few days I noticed that you were a bit umm how can I say this... down? It seems like you were always lost in deep and never ending thoughts. You are constantly staring into space and when Mr.Lee called you to recite you weren't responding and you were just staring at nothing. Of course I'm not that dense to think that you are perfectly fine and ok because I know you're not. You're not the usual happy go lucky Jungkook. The giddy and always excited over small things Jungkook. I miss that Jungkook. I want to see you smile again and be happy. Do know that if you have any problems, be open about it. Talk to the people you love and care about. Because the more you let your thoughts and emotions inside, the more you will break. And I don't want that to happen. Someday I will be able to talk to you and listen to you. I promise that day will come. And when that day comes I will be the happiest :) Cheer up Jungkook, I know you're strong and you can handle any problems that will come your way.
                                        Sincerely,
                                           Your secret admirer

Once Jungkook was finished reading the letter he was struck and a bit teary eyed because he never knew that someone could care so much for him.

With this Jungkook  falls deeper and deeper into his secret admirer

He promised himself  that someday he will meet this secret admirer of him

He won't take this for granted

Not anymore

**
Annoying a/n: Yes I'm alive and i'm still breathing lol