".. howls for mat .."

Mate beggars. We've all seen them. Especially if you're a guy: you'll walk into the Pillow Room, and someone says, "Be my man!", "Howls for male!", "If you liek me come to my den!" and, "Looking for male arctic wolf!", when you're the only obvious male in the room.

But this one was different, and deserves some... recognition. This white arctic wolf with "girl eyes", a pink princess dress and pink sunglasses walked into the center of the room, started dancing, and, in all caps, metaphorically screamed, "HEY BOYS! AREN'T I JUST THE PRETTIEST GURL?!" I may or may not have laughed for five minutes and got logged out, but okay.

It wasn't like the usual:

(Hey, Little-Mousii drew this, not me

(Hey, Little-Mousii drew this, not me. Their work is great, check them out: https://little-mousii.deviantart.com/art/PillowRoom-Mate-Beggers-456472978)

But more like making fun of it, and for that, this arctic wolf is great.

                                                                 ~BUT WAIT!~ 

I see you thinking, 'Oh, the story's over, Imma go read some more stories' but you are MISTAKEN. 

I go in the pillow room not only to watch the madness, but to cause it.

So, what do I do? 

I ask for a mate.

With boy eyes.

And play along.

Oh my god, I was an idiot.

So, I danced in the pillow room with my normal wolf outfit on, so people know, I AM A BOY, and spammed ".. howls for mat .." in chat. And, of course, usual mate beggars respond, and sent me jam-a-grams.

But one girl was still mate begging, so I went to her den.

My sister followed me, dressed like a guy. Godammit.

So, when she saw two 'guys' in her den, we had a little... contest.

BUT MY SISTER WON.

So, what do I do? CAUSE MADNESS.

I left, and went back to the Pillow Room. I waited about a minute, switched to my pig, and teleported to my sister.

Okay, so if you didn't know, my pig looks like someone killed it. I like using it to my advantage.

So, I told the other wolf that Fuzzy Bluemush* killed me, and would kill her, too.

We yelled at each other for about five minutes, then, the new wolf unbuddied, blocked us, and locked us out.

So, we ended up in Jamaa Township, yelling at each other about being murderers, and, in the end, the entire Township had 'sides'. 

I LOVED IT.

*My sister