Goodbye.

// saltyfries, yamagucchi, hinata, dadchi, sugamama, ryutheday, ennoshita, kazoohito and mynameskinooo joined the chat \\

sugamama: thank you.
Thank you so so much. It's been an honour to play volleyball with you all every day and to have the experiences I had.

I know this is hard to accept, but you all are warriors. I expect great things.

dadchi: You all have been one of the best things to happen to me and I will always treasure our memories. Both Suga and I will be here if you need to talk, but try and remember things will be different.

You all will have to graduate in the near future and it's up to you to look after the future of the volleyball team until that moment.

So, let's fly high.

*I'm crying. Thank you for these amazing eleven months and I'm sorry I constantly disappointed or gave up so much, but we finally made it.

I cant tell whether I should be proud or not. It's finally over, but I feel like it was over ages ago.

But, hey, if there's at lest one person who enjoyed all 50 chapters then that's all I've aimed for.

Thank you all; especially those who have stuck with this since day 1 or those who supported this whilst it was still in the making.

It's been a pleasure.