chapter 1

"I need, I need

I need, I need
I need, I need
I need, I need
I need, I need"_travis scott

aaliyah's p.o.v

*2 years ago*

my eyes were turnig red, i was fustrated why did lisa make my life a living hell? i watched her scream at me but tears filled my eyes. nomore not this shit "IF YOU WANNA LEAVE JUST LEAVE" i yelled at her and she jumped. lisa's eyes filled with tears as well as mine. with a single glance lisa left and slamed the door behind her. damn it was really over.

*2 years later(1994)*

i walked outside the studio and the sun instantly hit my face. i sighed and walked to my car and got in my bangs flew in front of my eyes it was windy outside. i looked around then i heard someone yell my name. "liyahhh" Liyahh" the voice yelled i looked around and saw no one no one at all! then the yelling stoped. "lisa noooo" i heard my voice say  but i was talking at all huh? then i relized i was in a day dream. i quickly snapped out of it and looked to the other side and saw jade sitting in my car, i gave her a look before speaking. "girl what the hell" i said closing my door. "you aint hear me calling you?" she said looking at me confused "you still having them day dreams?" she said looking at me. i sighed "no" i answerd dryly. "stop thinking about lisa'' jada said "shes old news she not worried about you so why you worried about her?" she said swooping my bangs outaa my face. "I-I-I-" i said trying to lie but nothing came out she was right lisa moved on to faith. i was nothing to her now.

lisa p.o.v

"babbbbyyyyy" faith groaned in my ear can yall guess what we doin? Naww not that ya nasty! we was on our way to the studio and my babbygirl was hungry. chilli rolled her eyes at faith. see chilli nor tionne liked faith they liked liyah but faith HELL NAWL the said faith just using me because i got money. talk about "what about your friends". i drove quitley ingorerin her ass tbh she was getting on my nerves. i miss liyah. i drove up to the studio shut my car off and hoped out. the thing is me and liyah worked at the same studio but i never saw her around. faith groaned. "i thoughttt we were going to mcdondalds " she said crossed her arm "girl shut the hell up" chilli yelled at faith "ye talk to much" tionne added walking off chilli followed to. faith huffed and stomped in the buliding i looked around out side to see liyah and jade.

 Love, love, love, love

'Long as we got
Love, love, love
'Long as we got

my eyes grew big i was shooked.  

A

heyyy i always wonder what it would be if lefteye an aaliyah were dating or if lefteye felt some type of way about girls :) but komment and i will see yall later ayyyy BE EASSYYYY GANNNGG!! *wink*