[Oneshot] "Screw Off, Idiot."

—•"We can do this all day."•—

Pairing(s): DDoushlie.

Characters: Dashlie, Dousie.

Song: N/A

Game: N/A

AU: THQ AU

Description: Dashlie was busy reading but was interrupted by a shorter female.

Notes: I haven't been updating much and I apologize, but since this is my first Oneshot in this book I suppose it's been a really long time. I apologize once more, for not updating and for any grammar and spelling mistakes as I haven't really spoken or written in English in a rather long time.

Also lauklenmins this was based off our DMs lmao

Warnings: N/A

Enjoy!

—•—•—•—

"Are we really doing right now?"

Dashlie's eyes were no longer glued onto her book, but instead glued with anger onto Dousie who was leaning on her shoulder with her eyes shut. She grumbled under her breath as she attempted to ignore the sleeping lady on her shoulder and continue to read.

"Mhm.." Was all that Dousie said, she nuzzled her cheek against her shoulder, "You're warm, you know that.. Albino?"

Dashlie glanced at Dousie with narrowed eyes before sighing in annoyance and reading once again, hopefully not getting distracted by her again.

"That's great.." She sarcastically responded, her grip on her book getting stronger as she heard Dousie snicker quietly.

"Is it?" Dousie smirked, "Am I a bother to your reading, albino?" Dashlie bit her tongue as she heaved a sigh, her book beginning to shake from her strong grip as Dousie continued to lean against Dashlie.

"Screw off." Dashlie groaned as she pushed the shorter female off her shoulder rather roughly, making her fall back the opposite side of Dashlie. She sighed in contentment as she went back to reading her book.

Dousie said nothing as she stared at the white-haired female while leaning against her pressed up elbows on the cushions. She heaved a sigh as she pushed herself back up and looked at the wall in front of her, sneaking glances at the white-haired female before shuffling towards her and leaning her head against her shoulder once more.

"... Dousie." The albino called through gritted teeth, "I said.. Screw off." With that she shoved Dousie off of her once again, this time Dousie fell off the couch and fell onto the floor. Dousie hummed as she pushed herself onto the back of her shins, facing the couch with a raised eyebrow as Dashlie huffed.

"But what if I don't want to, albino?" Dousie cocked her head to the side, "We can do this all day.." She told her with a plain expression as she sat back onto the couch next to Dashlie.

"And I don't care.." Dashlie grumbled. Dousie hummed as she placed her elbow on the albino, causing her to slightly tilt unevenly with her book still in hand.

"You don't?" Dousie asked, "Well then, I guess I can do this.." Dousie removed her elbow and replaced it with her head once again. Dashlie's eyes shut in annoyance, trying to hold back the urge to just strangle Dousie at this very moment.

"Dousie I swear to god if you don't--"

"Screw off you'll strangle me, yep.. I know." Dousie finished blatantly, currently busy reading one page of the book Dashlie was reading, "If you keep threatening me like is, albino, you might as well just do it.. There is no point either way.." Dashlie sucked in a breath as she slammed her book shut, causing Dousie to blink from being knocked out of a trance of reading and pull back from Dashlie's shoulder.

"You little shit." Dashlie grumbled as practically threw the book and turned towards the shorter female, "I will kill you!" She exclaimed as she suddenly pounced grabbed Dousie by the neck, making her fall back against the couch but lean against her elbows as she leaned her head back slightly. 

"Be my guest.." Dousie added, boredom laced in her voice while staring at Dashlie with no amusement.

Dashlie growled as her fingers began to tighten around Dousie's neck, yet Dousie didn't show a single hint of being frightened or intimidated of any sorts, if anything she encouraged the albino.

"Go on, do it already." Dousie said, feeling a smirk tug at her lips as she saw Dashlie go silent and not grip her throat with a stronger grip but instead loosen that grip, her hardened eyes soon softening slightly but it wasn't visible.

Everything went to silence as Dashlie seemed to hesitate about killing a Dousie at this moment, she had the power to do so, Dousie was even encouraging her to do so..

"Hmm?" Dousie hummed, "I'm waiting, albino." Dashlie's hands began to tremble around Dousie's neck, she bit her lip and grunted, shaking her head.

"... Fuck you." Dashlie snarled, letting go of Dousie and going back to her original spot, knowing that Dousie had won this argument once again.

Dousie raised her eyebrows as she stayed in the same position she was tackled into. She hummed as she watched Dashlie get off the couch and grab the book on the floor, quickly going back to her spot and opening the book carelessly even though she had thrown it with much harshness and even lost her place in the book.

"You keep saying that you'll kill me albino.." Dousie sighed in what seems to be disappointment, "But you never do.." She sat back up on the couch normally and slowly shuffled back towards Dashlie, leaning her head against her shoulder once again. Dashlie opened her mouth to yell but found no reason to yell at the woman on her shoulder who was currently dozing off. She instead chewed on her tongue to fight the feeling of her face growing red in embarrassment from realization of how many times she threatened the smaller female.

"I hate you.." Dashlie grumbled, her face already growing to a light shade of red.

"You love me." Dousie suddenly said, causing the albino to visibly tense.

Dashlie said nothing in return as she stared at Dousie with the same annoyed, narrowed eyes, she sighed as she shook her head.

"You're not leaving me until you get your nap on my shoulder, are you?"

"Of course, albino.." Dousie teased, glancing at the taller female and smirking the slightest.

"Your body is now warmer than before.."