[Oneshot] Teasing The Emo.

—•"Aww I love you too"•—

Pairing(s): Donchard/RicharDon (Don X Dres AKA "Richard")

Characters: Literally the entire "Dark Side" but this time Don and Dres are gay????

Song: N/A

Game: N/A

AU: THQ AU

Description: Don teases the one he calls "Emo" and maybe throws in a few flirts once and a while, meanwhile Dres is trying not to succumb to his teasing.

Notes: this is something new (not really) and I'm not used to the "teasing but flirting ooo *wink wink wiggle wiggle*" so I mean..... yeah. I've also been bunking of just posting oneshots of the Dark Squad, they could have ships or not, like Dashard, DonDash(?), Domchard, DomDon, DrozenDashlie, DDon, DDuni etc. but of course they don't HAVE to be ships they could just be bickering or just arguing so ye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I also need a new goddamn profile picture lmao

Edit: This is the recent note. Yes I have copied this from my other Oneshot book but that's because I'm putting all of the THQ oneshots I put in there to here. And yes, Don is taller than Richard in this one but that's because I didn't know about the new height arrangements back then.

Warnings: S O MUCH SEXUAL TENSION, A Bit MATURE, Intended Smut???? Offensive Slang(?).

Enjoy!

—•—•—•—

"Hey, where's the emo?" Don huffed as he looked around the living room, Dres was no where to be seen, "I need to do my daily teasing.." Dashlie, who was next to him, snickered as she covered her lips with her hand, looking at Don with a smug look.

"Oh, I didn't know Dres was also known as Daily teasing," The white haired female teased. Don cleared his throat and scoffed, punching Dashlie in the shoulder roughly.

"Shut up, you brat." Don snarled at her, Dashlie huffed as she rubbed her shoulder, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever.." She muttered under her breath. Don sighed as he looked at Duni with slight annoyance in his eyes as Duni continued to write something in the rather crumpled paper he was looking down on with shimmering eyes of excitement. Dashlie looked at Don, finding the smallest of blushes on his cheeks and smirked,

"Don't act like you don't like him, trickster.." Dashlie giggled teasingly, "You act the nicest around him, even if you aren't nice in general, every time you get the chance to tease Dick-head you do, and each time you do it.. It's a rather flirty approach.." She nudges him with her elbow. Don groans and rolls his eyes, ignoring her once more.

"Hey mutt." Don called out to him, causing Duni to lift his head up, "Where's Dres? Or should I call him Dick?" Duni hummed as he finished up the letter and placed it in his collar shirt.

"He's outside fighting a tree.. With a sword." Duni explained rather awkwardly, Don sighed as Dashlie bursted out into laughter.

"He's fighting..." Dashlie laughed between words, "A tree?" She laughed so hard that she fell out of her chair, her legs still on the seat while the upper half of her body was on the floor, her laughter echoing throughout the living room. Don to roll his eyes as he rested his chin on his hand while supported by his elbow which was on the table.