Chapter 4

Sorry for not updating, I've been really busy lately I promise to update more 🤞
                    -------------

Dusk had began to flower across the sky. My mother sat on the couch watching E.T with my brother, he was cuddled up next to her with a large bright green monkey stuffed animal in his arms.
        I grabbed a bag of chips and retired to my room, I hadnt heard from Victor all day. He probably got caught up with his friends.  Shortly after I had sat down and began to eat, I heard a small tick sound. And another. Tick Tick. The sound was coming from my window. I pulled back the curtains and opened the window, poking my head out.
Whoosh. A pebble flew past my ear narrowly missing my face. I looked down frowing. Victor stood below my window, one hand held several small pebbles and the other hand waved at me. 'Come here' he mouthed dropping the pebbles. I pulled my head back through the window and closed it, drawing the curtains I left my room and carefully snuck outside.
      "Hello again!" Victor said,  a smile on his face as he stepped closer to me.
     "You know you coulda broke my window," I stared at the small pile of pebbles beside the house.
     His smile dropped and he shuffled his feet awkwardly.
     "Im sorry about before, the only way to keep them away from you was to claim you as 'my property' as Henry calls it," I looked back at Victor as he said this.
     "It's fine honestly, dont apologize," I waved the issue away. His smile came back.
     "O-ok then," It was a few moments of awkward silence.
     "Did you wanna come over tomorrow?" I asked, "Back to the future is gonna be on around 3 and I reallllly wanna see it,"
     He gave a small chuckle.
     "Sure why not, you know I seen that in the theatre," I rolled my eyes at his statement.
     "I wanted to see it but my friend Benny had pneumonia, So Trina and I never went,"
"Whos Benny?"
"My best friend,"
"Oh,"
Victor looked up at the sky.
"Its getting dark I should go home, see ya tomorrow," He turned to walk away.
"Wait," he spun around on his heels as I said this. "I can give you a ride,"
"Nah I should be fine," He waved goodbye and left. I watched him walk out of sight. I stepped through the door and looked up, nearly jumping out of my skin, my mother stood in front of me with her arms crossed, one eyebrow raised. Asher stood behind her mimicking her.
"Whos that?" She asked.
"Just a friend," I said quietly walking around her.
"A boy friend," Asher laughed at his own comment. I rolled my eyes in response.
Victors pov

My mind kept racing back to the argument I had with Henry a couple hours ago.
"Just please stay away from Y/n," I was almost begging, the only way to truly get Henry to do something was to beg.
"I dont know..why should I?" He looked bored and uninterested as he spoke.
"Because she is..mine," I slowly got the words out reciting them from before.
Henry laughed.
"I know you and her aren't a thing,"
"W-well maybe we will be one day..but I just dont want you guys to scare her away like you scare away everyone else,"
Henry thought for a moment before a wicked smile spread across his face.
"Fine. But you have to share," with that he walked away.
I tried to shake the thoughts out of my head but they refused to leave. Whenever I got close to someone Henry and Patrick and Belch always scared them away. But I was gonna change that. Now I just meeded to focus on walking home and tomorrow. I smiled once more. I couldnt believe we were gonna hang out (with no chance of Henry and them interrupting) even if it was to just watch a movie I was gonna make the best of it.
A car swerved so it didnt hit me, the horn blaring as the tires came to a screeching halt. I picked up the pace and hurried home.

Until tomorrow.

Until tomorrow my dudes 😏