The Start Part II

Good news guys, I have no work for school so I will try to get at least 2 chapters in this weekend. And remember to vote for either Jeyna or Jiper/Jasper. Here's chapter 6. Enjoy!

SIX

THE ASSASSINS

Percy, Jason, and Nico were gapping like goldfish.

"W-w-wh-a-aaa...?"Percy stuttered out.

"U-u-u-us-s-s... wha-wha-what... what?!" Jason managed out.

"Well I'll be damned... assassins... Assassins of Chaos. Damn, that's a cool title." Nico spoke, with no problem.

"But... but why us? What did we do to get your attention, my Lady?" Percy asked, modestly.

"Oh so modest Perseus, oh and no need for 'my Lady' or 'my Ladyship' or 'milady' around here. Us Primordials don't like that much. And you got my attention because... well you would be the perfect assassins for me. You are all loyal, brave, courageous, a million other positive things that I could list. You guys would make the best assassins I have had. And I haven't had many." Chaos said.

"This is your choice, I won't force you into anything. If you say yes, you will return to Earth, eventually, but if no, then you will be teleported to the Underworld. It's your choice." Chaos stated.

The three shared one look and decided.

"Yes." they said in unison.

Chaos smiled. "Very well then, we have people to meet."

Then they were telported. When they were on solid ground again, they were in a stone building. There were four arched entrances, one to the north, one to the south, one to the east, and one to the west. There were 12 Thrones all made up of Imperial Gold, Celestial Bronze, and Stygian Iron. Above them, was a dome that had Stained Glass Windows of the Helix of Chaos and... was that a Yin-Yang?

"Why is there a Yin-Yang?" Jason asked

Chaos sighed. "My childish brother, Order, who acts like he's ten, went to China once when Laozi was around. He was hooked. Ever since, his Symbol of Power has been the Yin-Yang. 'The Yin-Yang of Order'  to me, it's just silly. But for now, you must meet three more Primordials." 

Chaos started to chant in Ancient Greek. Then, there were three flashes. All three Primordials were men.

The first man had a white beard with some stormy gray patches and white hair, he wore a blue toga, the man had sky blue eyes and he had pale skin. He had a large nose. He wore a serious expression.  

The second man had black curly hair, sea green eyes, tan skin and a tuxedo; a green tie, a blue shirt instead of the white shirt, shiny black shoes, black pants with blue and sea green stipes and a black jacket with blue and sea green stripes. He had a slight upturned nose. He wore a warm smile. 

The third man had black iron boots, his legs were covered in dark greaves, his flesh was all thick purple muscle. His armored skirt was made out of blackened, twisted bones, like chain links and clasped in place by a belt made out of monsturous arms. On the surface of the man's breastplate, murky faces appeared and submerged all pressing against the armor. The man's arms were bare-muscular, purple and glistening. He had black straight hair, red eyes and a nose like the first man's. He had a stare that made you want to just run.

"Perseus, Nico and Jason, meet your patrons. The first man is Ouranous, the Primordial God of the Skies and Above. the second man is Pontus, the Primordial God of the Waters and Everything in it. The last man, he is a good man so don't run, is Tartarus, the Primordial God of the Abyss and the Lord of all Creatures of the Dark.

"Now, they will bless you and they will make you their Champions and Heirs. Ouranous, step foward. Meet Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, this will be your Heir and Champion." Chaos said.

"Ah, the great Jason Grace, one of the demigods who slew two of my sons. You're worthy of my blessing, come here." Ouranous said.

Jason stepped foward, nervously.

Ouranous laughed. "I am not going to hurt you, now, don't freak, I'm going to tap you on the head, it will tickle, but you would probably faint because of the immense power you will get. Once you are awake, I will train you. Here we go." Ouranous tapped his foward and said somethign in Ancient Greek. Jason collasped.

Pontus was the next one who stepped foward. "Hi Percy!" he said excidetly. "I will be your Patron! I'm going to do what Ouranous here did to Jason! You will probably faint, but once you wake I will train you! Yay! Okay, here we go," Pontus did the same thing and Percy collasped.

Tartarus shrugged. "I never did this before but whatever. Get over here kid. You will faint and I will train you blah, blah, blah. Now let's go, there's a fight between two drakons that is destroying everything, morons." Tartarus did the same thing and Nico collasped.

Nico, Percy, and Jason vanished.

"You're temple?" Pontus asked Chaos.

She nodded. "Only if they knew what they will face..." she said sadly.