Chapter 7

Today is Andrea's first day of school. "Have a good day sweetie! Oh and don't forget your lunch bag!" I shout as she walks out of the door to the bus. I sigh and get back to doing the dishes. I feel two arms wrap around my waist and a body press against my back. "She is going to be fine y/n." Shawn says hoping to calm me down. "I know I know. But what if other kids pick on her?" I say worriedly setting down the plate that was in my hands. "She is our tough little girl y/n. I'm sure she will be just fine." I only nod in response and continue with my job.

*Time skip*

I waited outside in the front yard with Shawn waiting for Andrea's bus to arrive. Soon it does and Andrea gets off the bus quickly and runs and hugs us both. "Hey sweetie, how was your first day?" I ask as we walk back inside the house. "It was amazing! I made so many new friends! And I had Soo much fun!" Andrea says with excitement. "Oh just wait a couple years you won't be saying school is fun for long." I hear Shawn mumble. We end up spending the rest of the day watching movies and getting more supplies Andrea needs for school.

Hey guys! So I'm back from my break! And honestly I am glad I took it. I accidentally made the break longer than I had intended for it to be but it really did help me quite a bit. I have ideas for new books, some ideas for this book and I have a lot more motivation to write than usual. So thank you for understanding that I needed to take a break and everything. It means a lot. Thank you to those of you that commented on the 'im taking a break' chapter those comments made me happy and I appreciate it so much. So yeah expect more books and updates and as always thank you so much for reading!