14

"W-Wow.." Tom sighed as he leaned back, looking me in the eyes. "Yeah." I sighed back, my smile never leaving my face. "Is that how it's gonna' feel when we rehearse our other scenes?" Tom winks and nudges me with his elbow. I giggle and push him slightly. "NO! Oh my god, you weirdo." He smiles at me, the smile looking content and happy. "So.. What are your plans for tomorrow?" Tom sat down on my bed, pulling me down with him. "I have another movie premier party to go to." I fell back onto my silky sheets, Tom following order. "What movie?" He asked curiously, turning his head to look at me. "IT. I love horror movies, so I think it'll be fun. I also think one of the main actors is pretty cool." I turned to look at him as well, our faces close together. "Who's the lucky actor?" Tom smirks playfully, hints of jealously filling his eyes automatically. I laugh quietly, shrugging dismissively. "Finn Wolfhard. He's funny, especially for his age. I also really enjoyed Stranger Things."
(You all know I had to add my Finn Baby in.)
I turned my head back forwards to look up at the ceiling. Tom nodded, thinking carefully. Silence was formed for a good 30 seconds. Like a cliche movie, we both turned our heads to look at each other at the same time, ending up in us laughing at our ridiculousness. After our laughing fit was over, we just stared back at each other, our heads moving forward. Right as we were about to kiss, as our lips grazed one another's, Tom's ringtone filled the room. Groaning, he gets up, reaching over to the table where his phone laid. He tapped the 'accept call' button, pulling the phone up to his ear. I didn't need to get up to already know who was calling him..
"Hey babe." Tom sighed frustratedly. "Yeah.. Yeah, we just finished." He answered her annoying questions. "Yes, I'm on my way home now. Al-Alright, bye." He said harshly, hanging up the phone and rubbing his face with his hands. "Willow?" I asked quietly, still laying down, continuing to look up at the ceiling. "Yup.." He mumbled before getting up and turning to look at me. "I'll see you Monday." And then he left, not allowing me to even say goodbye back.

"Bye Tom.."

{Time Skip & Confused Feelings}

"Hello Miss Y/N." One of the helpers greeted me as I stepped out of the limo. I smiled at her softly, walking up to the front doors of the fancy mansion that the party was taking place in. "May I take your coat, ma'am?" The helper followed me up the steps, opening the door for me politely. I nodded, taking off my coat and giving it to her, thanking her in the process.

(Imagine it in any color you like if you don't like this color

(Imagine it in any color you like if you don't like this color.)

I wore a long (f/c) dress with a slit that went up to the thigh. It had tiny shoulder sleeves and all, very formal. I wore black heels with it and let my
(h/l) (h/c) hair down, adorning my features beautifully. I had mascara, cat eyeliner, and dark maroon lipstick. Simple, yet beautiful. As I walked in, many eyes went to me. I smiled, recognizing most of the people. Straight away I noticed the only kids at the party. The IT cast were in a tight circle, laughing and enjoying themselves. The only one out of the circle that turned to even acknowledge me was Finn. I smiled at him, soon he returned the smile and waved.
(And you know I had to make my Finn Baby the only special one out of the bunch.)
We were allowed to bring a date of course, but I wouldn't want to bring anyone unless it was Tom. Plus, we haven't talked since the awkward and confusing sudden exit that he made yesterday afternoon. I shook my head at the thought, making my way over to the miniature bar that they had. I sat down on a stool as memories flooded my brain. The way Tom and I met..

"So, how are you doing on this fine evening?" I turned my head to look at the person, seeing none other than Tom Felton. I quickly fixed my posture and turned completely towards him. He chuckled and waved his hand in a dismissive manor. "Calm down, love. Relax." I let out a tiny laugh as I relaxed my shoulders. "Sorry.." I mumbled as I took another sip of my drink. "It's quite alright. It's my fault for being so blatant." He side smiled as he took a swig of what looked like a glass of whiskey. "No, you're fine. But I'm.. I'm okay I guess." I looked down at my drink as my fingers traced the neat designs on the glass. He let out another quiet chuckle. "Same here. But what's wrong, if you don't mind me asking." He quickly added the last part. I looked back up at him before smiling softly and letting out an exaggerated breath. "My uh, my boyfriend of 4 years cheated on me, for the uh, for the 4th time.. And we broke up." I painfully laughed as I made eye contact with him. His eyes were flooding with sympathy and the corners of his mouth turned down in a slight frown. I didn't want him to feel sorry for me so panic set in. "But it's nothing to worry about, I'll be fine!" I put on a fake smile with fake cheerfulness dripping from my voice. "You know, it's not good for you to hide your real emotions. It's okay to let them loose." He said softly as he took another swig of his whiskey, staring into my eyes. My fake smile dropped and my heart started beating. I'm an actress and model.
No one has ever seen through my fake emotions. Not even other actors or actresses. What the bloody hell?
"Ahh; so I'm right." He smiles as he sets down his glass. How can this man see through me this quick? Not even my mother and father can distinguish between when I'm being real or if I'm being fake. "Yes, yes you are." I say cautiously, eyeing him up and down suspiciously. He laughs, throwing his head back and making his Adams apple bob up and down. I take another sip of my drink. "I'm sorry, it's just, it's just your face. I thought you were about to kill me." He says, trying to catch his breath as he wipes his eyes.
"I'm being impolite. I'm Tom, and you are?" He asks with an eyebrow raised as he sticks out his hand for me to shake. I put my hand softly into his and smile. "I would be daft if I didn't know who you are. I'm Y/N L/N."

I quickly was pulled out of my thoughts as the bartender slid me a classic Sex On The Beach. I nodded my head gratefully, taking a sip and closing my eyes at the helpful alcohol.

It's gonna' be a long night..