PREVIEW

I sneak up behind her, crouching.

"Huh?" She turns to at the sound of footsteps, just at the moment i sprinted and pounced onto her.Her eyes widened with shock. "woah Lyka, you are pretty jumpy this morning!"

I smirked at her, "of course, Its my birthday!" I bit her ears playfully while wrestling-hugging her. She giggled, "are you excited for father's gift? Is that why you're so excited?"

I giggled then realized i've been sitting on my sister. Whoops.

I immediately stood up and lend her a hand,

"Sorry about that" I whimpered

"Its fine!" She smiled

"I bet that if i were in your place, i would be kinda upset getting squished and all." I admit

"Mm-hm, you're quite sensitive sometimes" she giggles again, "anyways, i think father is already awake and preparing breakfast for us"

My stomach grumbles. My sister covers her mouth to try and stop her laugh. My cheeks flush with humiliation, then i laugh it off.

"Your tum tum needs some yum yum, Lyka!" She laughs

"Yes it does, Serene"

I wave goodbye and head downsairs, i sniff the air, smelling all sorts of meat. Bacon, ham, sausages and slices of roasted beef. Mmmmm...

My father sees me and smiles, "i need to cook somewhere else if i have to eat for myself".

I smirk mischieviously.

My father knows me well.

My father tosses more bacon and ham into the pan, and the it sizzles from the heat.

I sit down on the table with my head in my hands, watching my father cook.

I start to daydream how my day will go, because i am damn excited.