Family Title

Song: Fantasy by Superfruit ft. Amber Liu

Our family originally consisted of two parents and 8 siblings. My siblings were exactly like how they were named. They went like this:

1. My oldest brother loved to eat to the point he stole our food.
2. My oldest sister couldn't keep a pure image in our little town.
3. My second oldest brother wanted everything he could own and would whine all day if he couldn't have it.
4. My second oldest sister was a walking soap opera with a negative accent only.
5. The fourth youngest of us siblings had a temper of Acala, always angry and always full of hatred he was.
6. The third youngest sibling was a living and breathing Sleepy from Snow White.
7. The second youngest sibling was always looking in the mirror and cried when she "chipped" a nail.
8. I, the youngest (at that time), was full of myself to the point I put myself first before others.

Later, my second youngest sibling died from a basilisk and I gained her title. Then, my soap opera sister passed away from crying herself to death and Sleepy gained her title. Our parents then decided to adopt a little boy, who became my little brother. He was always wanted what my older siblings had especially my second oldest brother.

What is our family?