1:Harry Styles Black Tight Jeans

Hi everyone, this story is totally fictional and contains fictional characters brought to life by me. If anyone happens to look like any of them it's completely by coincidence. Places are made up though some of them may have names we all know. Thank you.

*Lin*
-What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult to each other?

"Pleeeeaage Lin, I will not eat it dish time, I promishe", Ash, my little brother begged he was the weirdest three year old brother anyone could have.

He had been begging for at least twenty minutes now, I was literally losing my patience. It was only a matter of time until I yelled at him.

"Ashy, you ate most of my lipstick already and this is the only one left so no!" I said putting it on my dresser where I knew he couldn't reach, after applying it on my thin lips.

Every time he insisted on putting on lipstick he would end up eating it, yes disgusting I know. And yes I also wondered if he was somehow gay at the age of three, was that even possible?

"I'm telling mommy Linny", he says with his little hands folded in front of him, his bottom lip puckered out and tears nearly escaping his glossy eyes.

"Go ask Katie, she still has lipstick".

My twelve year old sister already applied make up, typical? I know. At the mention of Katie, Ashy exited my room in a flash, he loved messing around with her. The two fought constantly, it didn't help that Katie was the middle child while Ashy was the last out of us three, it only fueled things.

"Lin, Max is waiting outside!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

I sighed for the hundredth time that day. I wasn't even going out on my own free will, I mean I liked hanging out with Max, my best friend but not accompanying him to long term soccer matches or whatever they called them.

I understood nothing when it came to soccer to begin with, and what was the point in kicking the ball for ninety minutes. The sport itself was ridiculous to me but i found myself slinging my bag on my shoulder, pulling my suitcase behind me and heading out towards the kitchen to bid my mother goodbye.

I hopped out to find Max leaning on his beat up 1990 truck, a baseball cap resting on top of his brown curls. Max couldn't be bothered by anything, he looked handsome in everything he wore even beat up and torn overalls would look good on him, don't get me wrong I didn't have a crush on him, I just thought he was good looking.

He was rocking another one of his, Harry Styles black tight jeans that let his kneecaps peek out to the world. A white shirt covered his body tightly, making those biceps he accumulated from flexing in front of every female he met stand out.

"Done checking me out yet?" He smirked nodding at me.

"Checking you out? Hell naw I was checking  to see what mismatching fashion you were rocking today", I chuckled walking over to the passenger side of the car.

"No need to lie, it's okay to be dreamy about your best friend because if he's hot, he's hot", he smirked at me yet again before turning the key and bringing the car to life when were both comfortably seated.

"Looks like you over packed again?" He nods at my average sized bag resting on my lap.

"This is nothing, my wardrobe is already packed for me remember, these are just necessities", I chuckled at him.

"I thought you would've at least forgotten about that", he groaned eyes on the road.

"A deal is deal Maximus", I winked before smiling sweetly at him.

He promised to let me raid his clothes if I agreed to this trip, apparently other girls were coming along too so I wouldn't be alone there, not that I ever befriended girls I just didn't want to be the only girl, so I agreed. I actually didn't have a choice, I just ended up using this to my advantage because apparently I was going for moral support since I was his only girl best friend.

"Get ready for the trip of your life", he grinned pulling into the school.

                                       **********