Code Lyoko: New member

I had just started today in my new school. I was just dropped off at the front gate.

My parents didn't live in the same state so I flew here and I'm lucky I even found my way to the right school.

I was greeted by a weird man who looked like he worked here, but I really couldn't tell.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Morales, but you can just call me, Jim. What's your name?"

"I..I'm....I'm Mason, Mason Martin."

"Well let me take some of your bags and bring you to your room." Jim said

He seemed friendly, watch later he's going to be this mean old teacher that gets me in trouble for everything I do.

It takes us a few minutes until we get to the dorm, he stops and puts my bags on the ground.

"Well here you go, this is the only room left." He knocks on the door and continues speaking. "Belpois! Your new roommate is here, make sure to include him in some of your activities with your gang of friends." I kind of get the feeling that Jim doesn't like these kids.

"Alright, well here's your room good luck making friends." He says this to me by walking away and patting my back.

I open the door and I see a kid on a giant computer that takes up the whole desk.

"Hello, I'm Jeremy Belpois. I'm your new roommate I guess." Jeremy smiled as he said this. "Let me go show you around the school."

We spent a good 30 minutes with him introducing me to everyone and then he brought me to a soda machine with four other kids.

"Hey gang this is my new roommate, Mason Martin." Jeremy introduces me to everyone. Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, and Aelita.

"Hey so what kind of stuff are you into?" Odd asks. "Well I like anime, syfy, and action movies. Also, any fighting and driving games."

"Wow that's awesome! You should come do karate with me and Ulrich." Yumi saying with a nice greeting

Boy she has a nice voice and beautiful looks, I love her short black hair and how it opens up her face

"I don't know I did karate before, but that's when I was young. I guess I could try it again." "Alright it's settled, Ulrich will get you tomorrow at 6 pm and bring you to where we practice." She said this while giving me her and Ulrich's numbers. I exchange mine as well and leave with Jeremy. He says we have to be in our dorms by 9 o'clock now.

As we get in our room I unpack my things and head to the showers "Jeremy, you coming?" "Uh I'll be there in a little bit I just have to finish up something."

I nod and leave to the showers. As I finish up my shower all of a sudden I hear a scream. I run to the girls showers where one girl was on the ground huddled in the corner. Another looking possessed having a pipe in her hand from the shower.

I went to go get a teacher, but as I tried to leave the door wouldn't open, someone had locked it.

"Hello? Anyone in there?" It sounded like someone was outside the door. "Ya it's Mason and a younger girl. Who's this?"

"It's Yumi. Is the door locked?" Great I'm going to be saved by the girl I like. I thought I was supposed to be the hero and save her.

"Yes, the door is locked and there's one girl that's possessed. What do I do?"

"Tackle her!" She barked it at me. "Are you serious? She's a girl I can't tackle her!" I thought she was crazy.

"Do it!" She yelled.

Ok I ran at her and......

------------

"Alright, well here's your room good luck making friends." He says this to me by walking away and patting my...... Wait a sec I had already been through this why am I back here at this moment and time?