The Decision That Changes My Life.

The next morning came and I just woke up, I didn't do anything, but lay there.

Jeremy wanted me to get up, but I didn't move. I wouldn't move for the whole day.

The only time I did was to eat when Jeremy brought me food. Yumi even tried to get me out of bed, but I didn't move, not even for her.

I stayed there for a few days with the same routine happening of Jeremy just bringing me food and trying to get me to move, it was hopeless.

He eventually gave up hope on moving me off the bed and just came to bring me food.

I was depressed and that was the only thing to it, I had lost myself in this one world that I live in.

A few more days went on after Jeremy gave up on getting me out of bed and that's when I finally decided there's only one person who will understand and will listen to what's going on, Bethany.

I got up and got some clean clothes and went to the boy's bathroom and took a shower because I hadn't for days.

After I got out I shaved my small, but still noticeable, facial hair, put on the clean clothes, and left to go see Bethany.

As I entered the restaurant, her parents new immediately who I was and invited me in and got Bethany.

She came walking in, but saw my gloom face and started picking up the pace.

"Mason! What's wrong? Tell me everything." She demanded and I fixed my self in the chair and got comfortable because I knew we were going to be here for a while.

I started from the beginning of where it all started just in case she forgot. I told her everything, but anything about Lyoko.

"And Ulrich and I fought each other and the loser couldn't be in the group anymore. Somehow, I lost and it's made me a mess because I don't know what to do with my life."

She nodded and took a deep breathe to collect all of what I just told her. "Ok, the only thing I can tell you is move on. If you keep worrying about it, go on to something that will make you forget all about it."

I thought about how in the hell that could help me when it just occurred to me what I have to do.

"You know what, Bethany, you're right. I should just not focus on it and eventually I will be fine." I got up and gave her a long hug.

I thanked her for the meal again and I left. As I was on my way back to Kadic it was 5pm, still light out.

I went to Yumi and told her that I loved her and that I was sorry for being rude to her. She very respectfully said it was alright, that she knew I was going through a bad time.

"Yumi, I'll be gone for a long time and tomorrow if you want to know where I am, there will be a note under my mattress. I love you, but I have to do this." I kissed her before she could say anything.

She tried to hold on to my arm, but I wouldn't allow her to. "Please, I need to do this. I will be here to help you deliver the twins, I promise." I kissed her again and finally left.

I went to my room wrote the note, put it under my mattress, and left. There was only one place that I could go to forget about it...

The factory...

Except it was one place the factory could bring me...

Lyoko...

Lyoko would be my escape into happiness again.

I started up the super computer and went into my pod and went into Lyoko.

I got teleported in to see a familiar face...

Mettox...

"Well hiya, Mason, how ya doing?" I smiled and gave her a hug, but I had to continue what I was doing.

"Well I'm sorry the plan of me killing the fake you didn't work. So, it's finally coming down to this." I said.

We made this plan during the time I hugged her when I went to talk with Xana about the child. I knew Ulrich would be pissed and therefore I had to think of something to make him happy, but unfortunately it didn't work.

I walked to the edge of the piece of land that I was on, I took a deep breathe and...

I hesitated, do I really want to give up my life? The answer to that question was only given to me by Bethany and it was yes.

I tilt my body forward and dove through the air, getting ready hit the water, remembering what Mettox said to me.

If I ever want to go back to my old self, all I had to do was go into the water.

After I thought this I hit the water and felt a quick pain of electricity go through my body and everything went black.

------------

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a blue room, sitting against a wall, with only one person in the room...

Xana...

The hand of Xana reached out to me, just like my hallucination that I had, except now all of this was real.

I took it and soon saw Mettox who spoke to me when I got up.

"Mason, are you ready for us to conquer the world?"

Hey guys, sorry it's kind of a short chapter, but I thought it was suspenseful enough that it would do.

Only one chapter left and I can honestly say it's making me a little sad, but a weight of relief will be lifted off my shoulders when I finish it.

Get ready for the last chapter please vote if you loved this story while I was writing it.

Quick update on last chapter it will come tomorrow because it's late at night and I don't want to make a lot of grammar or spelling mistakes because I'm tired so get ready.