The Goblin

JJK pov

I was hunting in the wood. I walk further than usual to get a new kind of food. Well, I saw a deer passed me by. I immediately follow it. Suddenly I heard a scream's voice. It disturbs my focus to shoot the deer. As I successfully aim the deer, the voice starts again. So irritating. So I follow the voice to shut it up.

Y/N pov

They bring me into the wood and going to kill me. I scream for help as loud as I can. I wish there someone who not weird save me from this creatures. They put me at the tree and tie me up. They bring out the knife. I scream again for the last time before they kill me. "Help!!!!" my last word at least.

Then, apparently someone from the bushes. I look at him. Wishing that he not particularly like them. One of devil says "hey, goblin! Why you're here? Does someone call you? I don't think so"
I speechless. "Now what? A goblin. Seriously?! Owh great!" I mumble alone.

The goblin smirking and say "I come to shut her mouth from screaming! But now I realize why she screams. Is because of you two. Could you stop doing this?"
I look at him. Then, without thinking straight I say "hello! Help me, please. As a reward, I will shut my mouth closed"
The goblin nod and say "good idea. Ok, I agree"

He lights up a fire on his hand and blows it to both devils. Suddenly their voice says "you will regret this because our master will go to kill her too."
I surprise and feel afraid. He unties me and walks away. I immediately follow him.

I ask "where am I? What is this place? How can I go home?"
A lot of question that I ask and he suddenly stop. I close my mouth. And he says "could you be quiet for a sec? You promise to shut your mouth"
I look down to the ground. He answers my question "this is my world. Not the same as yours. Your place is full of human but my place is full of demons, ghost and others. Satisfied?"
I nod forcefully.

JJK pov

I walk with her. For the first time, I save a human. And now, I have to send her back home. Such a big burden to carry. I look at her, she remains silent as a promise. Suddenly, she screams. I ask her "why? What happen?"
She looks at me with her big round eyes and says "there's something on the tree. What is that? I too surprised to see it."
I look at the tree and saw the grim reaper. I say "that is the grim reaper, we better keep going or they will kill you."
I took her hand and hold tightly. She follows me until we arrive at my home.