Ending: Goblin Return

JJK pov

Y/N disappear in front of me. She finally walks away from me. Perhaps she already arrives safely. I could not help myself with crying hardly while kneeling. My heart feels so painful. Cry, cry and cry. I walk home. I lay down on the sofa. Then, I turn my head to the left. I saw an old letter under my small table. I take it and read it.

"My son, Jungkook. When you read this, we already went. I know you already grew up. I wanna say that you have to follow your instinct. Do what your heart says. Don't hold back. It your happiness. So do what makes you happy. Your father and I only can give you love and some property in my world. You lost us since you're still a kid. You must be living alone. We're so sorry, Jungkook. We left you so early. So now, live as what you want."
Lots of love:
Your parents

Tears drop on my cheeks. Suddenly I miss them so much. Now, I want to be like my father. Follow my heart and be with my love again. I pack my stuff and go to meet The Guardian for asking a permission. He waiting for me. He asks "goblin, I know the reason you came. But before that I want to ask you, you have made a final decision?"
I look at him and reply "yes! For 100 years, I want to stay with her. I would take all risk to be with her."
He smiling and say "your father and you are look alike. He also wished to be with your mother. Alright, I granted your wish."

Y/N pov

It already a month since I left Jungkook in his world. I become a producer now. I still remember his scent. I standing at the traffic light while waiting for a green light to the crossing. I look down with a sigh and then the light green appear. I walk passing by a lot of people with my long cardigan like Kim Go Eun in Goblin drama.

Suddenly, when I passing by people. I smell something that I miss so much. It was Jungkook scent. I immediately look back and looking around. But sadly, there no sight of Jungkook. I take a deep breath and walk again. I walk to home from my office nearby. My hair flew when a cold wind come. Before crossing a small street to my home, I standing there while looking down.

JJK pov

I found her. I found her while crossing a street with a lot of people. She looking around like she knows I return. I follow her quietly from behind. She standing like a stone again before crossing. I go to her opponent and shown up in front of her. But she keeps looking down. Look so lonely. She even looks skinnier than before but still beautiful.

Y/N pov

After a few secs looking down, I raise my head to look forward. Then, I saw Jungkook standing in front of me on the other street. My eyes become teary. I look at him. Then closing my eyes and shakes my head while saying "wake up Y/N, it not him. It your imagination. Stop being like this."

Suddenly, I heard a bicycle that moving so fast toward my way. I only look at it without moving. My leg feels so heavy to move. In my thought "maybe, I gonna die today."
The cyclist was a scumbag. He will hit me. And my mouth slowly say "jungkook." for a sudden

JJK pov

A bike gonna hit her. She has called me. I immediately teleport behind her. The bike is getting closer to her. I grab her hand and pull her closer. She turning and be in my hug. I hugged her tightly. Y/N crying so bad. She holds me tight. I say "you still clumsy like before. I miss you so much"

She laughing while hugging me. On our way to her home, she asks "how can you return? Do you get a permission? How can you find me? I thought I won't meet you again."
I smile and reply "Yupp. I begin at your kidnapped place and I ask some of your neighbour where you work. I saw you at the traffic light by the way. Remember what I said? I have said that I will find you."
Y/N smiling and I ask "you already have a boyfriend?"
Y/N nod happily. I mad while asking "what! Ya!!! How dare you! I gonna stay with you forever but you already have a boyfriend?!!"

She runs away from me until we arrived. She opens her door and looks surprise. It is because of I already in her house. She asks "how...?"
I say "you forget my power? I can teleport you know."
Y/N laughing and walk toward me, then hugging me tightly. She releases her hugged but I pull her waist closer. With her hand on my neck, I look at her lips and kiss her. We having a great kiss. As I pull back, she moves forward and kisses me. Kiss, kiss and kiss me. I feel happy with that. Our life begins to like other couples.