Revival

Sheriff Stilinski wanted to lay in bed all day and drink himself into oblivion but it was more important to put his only child to rest.
Unfortunately there was a
slight problem...
"What the hell do you mean you lost my son's body?" Noah asked annoyed.
"We're sorry but when we came to autopsy him, the body was gone." The pathologist said.
"How incompetent can you possibly be? I just lost my child. I just want to put him to rest, say goodbye and try to pick up my life again! Now you're telling me that the one person who's supposed to keep him safe doesn't know where the hell he is?! You better find my damn son before you're the next one in the drawer." Noah clenched the pathologist's tie. Not enough to choke him but to get his point across. With one more glare, he released him and walked out.
"Do you want us to find him?" Scott asked. Noah nodded silently and took the long way. Scott and Derek took the elevator.
"Do you think you can pick up a scent from__" Scott couldn't say it.
"The dead? I can try." Derek sighed.
"I'll do the same on my end. I just want this to be over." Scott said.
"I'll get Peter and Cora to help."
Derek said.
"Liam Malia and Hayden too."
Scott said. Derek grunted.
When they got off the elevator, they hopped in their cars and went their separate ways.
Scott and Derek haven't spoken since they left the hospital, earlier that day.
Shots were begging to be fired but Derek and Scott called a truce until Stiles was buried.

They searched all day but came up empty. They didn't have the heart to continue so they retired for the day.
Lydia had been crying all day, Malia tried getting drunk. Noah did get drunk. Liam got quiet. Hayden consoled her boyfriend and Scott...Scott didn't allow himself to feel. For the sake of the pack.
He can grieve after they find Stiles.

Midnight fell and Scott was wide awake. He couldn't have imagined it.
His scent. His best friend's scent that drove him crazy. Another heartbeat when he was home alone.
Stiles' voice.
"Hey, Scott. Mind getting a brother a towel and change of clothes?" Stiles asked smiling. Standing naked.
"You're not real. You're not real, you're not real__" Scott said shutting eyes. Tears running down his eyes.
"It's me. You're not seeing things." Stiles said gently. Moving closer.
"Prove it." Scott said. Lydia appeared behind Stiles.
"He's real. Because I see him too." Lydia said. Scott looked up.
"Stiles?" Scott asked. Stiles smiled before slapping Scott. "Stiles!" Scott said happily and tackled Stiles.
"Ow. Happy to see you too." Stiles said. "Being on top of me naked like this...not cool." Stiles laughed.
"I don't even care." Scott said. Lydia slapped Stiles before pulling him in for a hug.
"Ow! Why?" Stiles asked.
"Because you scared us you jerk! You died. I thought I lost you." Lydia said.
"Sorry. Scott can you just get me a towel and my spare clothes so I could explain what happened without feeling exposed?" Stiles asked. Scott tossed him a towel and the once dead man took a shower in the bathroom.