The Doctor

Stiles sat on the couch, wrapped in a blanket. Holding Isaac's hand as Stiles tried to find the words.
"Stiles you've been sitting there for ten minutes and you haven't said a word after I need to talk to you. What is going on?" Derek asked.
"You can't rush him." Isaac said.
"Stay out of it." Derek ordered.
"Don't talk to him like that."
Stiles said finally. "Isaac was the only one to notice. While you two were fighting and everyone else were playing referee."
"Notice what?" Scott asked.
"That I'm not a wolf." Stiles said.
"So? That's not important."
Derek said. Stiles sighed.
"It's important because I'm not all human either." Stiles said.
"Then what the hell are you?"
Derek asked. Stiles looked sad.
"No idea. I know that whatever I am is powerful." Stiles said softly.
"Yeah, Stiles. Love the confidence." Scott laughed. Stiles was not amused.
"It's not funny. I'm not just being cocky...I feel it. This incredible power flowing through me." Stiles explained.
"If you have this power then show us what you can do." Derek said.
"I can't." Stiles said quietly.
"Because you don't have powers." Derek said smugly.
"Because I can't control it!" Stiles yelled frustrated. Denting a steel beam on the staircase.
"Hey. It's okay...breathe." Isaac said calmly. Stiles settled again. His eyes returning to beautiful brown.
"That's been you these last couple weeks? I thought the loft was haunted." Scott said awed.
"There has to be another explanation for all this." Derek said.
"For how our little human can bend metal with his mind? For real? We have to fix this. And I know who can." Scott said. Making Stiles panic.
"No! You're not taking me to Deaton." Stiles insisted vehemently.
"Easy. He's just going to take a look at you. To help you." Scott explained.
"Mm-mm. No. I don't trust him. What if he tries to kill me?!" Stiles asked.
"Then I'll kill him. I have no ties to him. I'll have your back. Scott too." Isaac said gently. "Please go?"
"Okay. But can it be tomorrow? It's been a long day and I'm tired." Stiles said softly. Scott agreed and they pack cuddled so Stiles didn't slip away during the night again.

Stiles was still there in the morning and he let them take him.

"You're a lucky kid, Stiles. I'm taking the day for you." Deaton said warmly.
"I won't take up that much of your time. I just want you to tell me what's wrong me." Stiles said shakily.
"Why don't you start by telling me when you started noticing these...changes." Deaton said.
"I didn't. Not until Isaac mentioned it. And showed me the picture of the crack I made in the window." Stiles said. "No, I didn't hit it with anything. I was busy stopping Scott and Derek from fighting."
"How did you know what I was about to ask?" Deaton asked. Stiles shrugged. "Okay. What else?"
"I feel this...power inside me. Like living energy. From everything around me...I don't understand it but it's there." Stiles explained.
"And can you access this power?" Deaton asked.
"Not willingly. It just happens when I'm scared or anxious." Stiles said.
"Or when you're just plain pissed." Isaac added. "Scott and Derek triggers it sometimes. And his eyes turn silver." He went on.
"It's probably Scott." Derek said.
"He said Scott & Derek. So this is your fault too." Scott said. The lights flickered. Deaton looked up.
"You're pressuring him." Derek said.
"Me? You're the one who__"
"Shut up! If you can't stop fighting for 10 seconds, then go!" Stiles yelled.
"Stiles!" Isaac said when he ducked.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Stiles said sadly. Getting to his level to check on him. After accidentally hurling a scalpel in his direction. "Don't be mad."
"I'm not. Just be careful." Isaac said.
"Okay...From what Stiles and Isaac described...plus what we just witnessed, I believe I know what he is." Deaton said.
"What? An agent of destruction?" Stiles asked sarcastically.
"You can be. You're a Druid, Stiles."
"What? What the hell is that?"
Stiles asked confused.
"Easiest explanation is a nature wizard. With telekinesis."
Deaton said.
"Well that's not so bad." Stiles said.
"It wouldn't be. But you can't control it yet. Like wolves, your power is based on emotion. And you're running from it. You're scared." Deaton said. "The only way to control your ability is to embrace it."
"And if I don't?" Stiles asked.
"A powerful Druid like yourself? Then not only can  you destroy everyone and everything around you...It will kill you. Right now that built power and energy is fighting to get out. And the more you fight against it, the more it will make you suffer." Deaton explained. Stiles sat down and ran his hand through his hair.
"Fantastic."