Awkward

Demi's P.O.V

Woke up in someone's arms and to be honest it was so comfortable so I decided to stayed like that but a few minutes later I felt someone moving in my arms

I opened my eyes to meet does baby blue eyes of hers and just getting lost in them for a couple of seconds until we realized in the position we where in and jumping out of the bed.

"Um.... Good morning. Well I, uh, I'm gonna get something to eat wanna come?" Jessie said after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Yeah I'm pretty hungry" I said not lying at all cause I was SO hungry I mean if they let me I would eat a whole cow.... Ok maybe not because then I'll feel bad about the cow.

After we brushed our teeth we went downstairs and everyone was smiling at us and saying good morning except one Mrs. Martinez.

"Good morning Mrs. Martinez" I said trying to get at least a smile from her but once again she ignored me and left to the food weird cause I don't really care if someone like or dislike me I guess it's because I'm staying under her roof.

"So.... Demi I know you don't like talking about your relationships but I just have to know, are you and Wilmer still together?" Debbie asked quite nervous. "But you don't have to answer it of course I was just asking because there is so many rumors about you guys being over" Debbie said. "Well those rumors are true. Wilmer and I are indeed over."

My eyes shot to Jessie' s direction and to my surprise she seemed like if her day was made.

after we were done with breakfast Jessie and I headed up to her room. "So I was thinking we could go to your car now." Jess said while waiting for a response. "Um yeah but can I just take a quick shower and then we can head out?" I really needed to take a shower to refresh myself a bit. "Uh yeah sure why not, well you know where the bathroom is at, if you need anything just scream my name." she said while heading out the room.

I went straight to the bathroom and stripped, I got in the bathtub and put the water warm but not to hot. I started thinking about how mellow Jessie is, the opposite of the rest of her family, there all full of energy while she is just laid back. I was sent back to reality when the cold water touched skin.

"Oops I guess I used all the hot water" I thought out loud, I grabbed the towel and dried myself. I was about to grab my clothe when I realized I didn't bring my clothe with me. "shit. how could I be so stupid to not bring my clothe with me." I was passing around the small room thinking when I thought that I had my towel so I could just run to the room I mean nobody would be able to see me since Jessie isn't even in the room, so I decided to do just that.

I peaked my head out to see if anyone was in the hallways once the coast was clear I ran like if life depend on it. I got in the room and locked the door, my back was leaning on the door with my hands holding the door like if holding it back, I jumped when someone said "hi" making my towel fall to the floor and exposing my naked body. I was too much into my thoughts of how I accomplish running to the room to realize that someone else was in the room.

I stood there awkwardly looking at the girl in front of me while she stared back. "Um.... you have a nice body."

Jessie's (P.O.V)

I got bored of my mom blabbing about how Demi should just go to a hotel and Dad telling her to stop being so rude to people especially when they haven't done anything wrong, so I decided to go upstairs and read a little.

I was deep in the book when suddenly I heard my Door open and shut in just seconds, when I looked up I saw Demi wrapped in a towel, I noticed that she hasn't seen me so decided to say hi.

"Hi" I said and well I sure scared the crap out of her, which let to her dropping the towel and exposing her body.

We stayed in a awkward silence, she didn't move an inch of her body to cover her self up and well my eyes started wondering down her delicate body and may I add she has a VERY sexy body. I then noticed I was staring at a naked Demi so I decided to brake the silence.

I was about to say sorry when the words that left out of my mouth surprised me..... "um, you have a nice body."

"What" was the only thing that came out of her mouth

"I mean I'm sorry for scaring you I will be downstairs waiting for you, bye" and with that I ran out of the room.

"shit."... this is gonna be a really long and awkward walk.

_________________________________________

I know, I know I'm an asshole.

I'm so so so sorry for not updating in SO long.

But the good news is that I FINALLY finished this chapter and hopefully I won't take months to update next time.

guys I really think this chapter was a piece of trash, I hope that for the next chapter I can give you something actually good