Chapter Two

Queen Alejandra had already known that princess Aracel would sneak off with Darlius whenever she got the chance. The two were always together as much as often.

Although he was the princess's guard, the queen always had her eyes on her. Something about him was off, but she was waiting for the right moment for everything to fall in place.

All of her previous visions were still playing repeatedly in her mind, as she took in every single detail in them.

Alejandra's Point of View

I was walking down the long, dark hallway. My heavy footsteps echoing throughout the castle as I made my way towards where the voices were coming from.

Finally, I came to the room at the far end of the hall which belonged to princess Aracel Nevia, the ruler of werewolves. The one who had won the battle where many lives were lost.

She was seated near the window with her little sister on her lap. They were both singing a song that their mother, the queen had taught them. Just like her, they too were blessed with the gift of song as well as her beauty.

While walking pass her vanity set, I looked into the mirror to see emerald green eyes staring back at me.

"Princess, there is yet another fight happening on who gets to marry you in the town square," I informed her as they both turned to face me.

A sigh escaped her lips as her sister giggled. Joy filled her bright blue and silver eyes as she jumped up and down while clapping her hands.

"Men are fighting over you again Ara. Why are they willing to risk their lives to be with you?" Her sister asked, curiosity clouding over the joy.

A frown made its way onto the princess face. "I honestly don't know, but men are just so unpredictable unlike women. When you are older you will understand."

A deep chuckle came from me as I observed the two. It was always a wonderful sight when the princess was around her sister. The two of them were inseparable.

"Why don't you go meet mother while I go put an end to this before it goes out of hand?" The two of them walked out the room while I followed close behind.

Everyone in the werewolf community was patiently waiting for the princess to get married. Somehow, many people still disagreed with being ruled by a woman.

There were still people planning on overthrowing her, but they were quickly dealt with, but the numbers have seemed to be getting higher lately.

Word has it that there is someone new planning a rebellion. Rumours has it that he has many followers but it is unsure as to how many.

He is one with the shadows and no one has ever seen his face. He never appears in the day time and it is said that he is a skilled warrior.

Reasons as to why people want him to lead them instead. Funny how they all choose to believe a rumour rather than the proof in right in front of them.

Third Person Point of View

She already had an idea as to who that mysterious man was in her vision and what his goal was, but she didn't want to alert the others since they were always so busy.

All that was left for her to do now was to warn the princess and hope that she follows her advice, besides, princess Aracel is trained to handle many different situations.

After all, one day she will be the ruler of Werewolves since she is the chosen. Everything will be handed down to her and she has to be ready for all the responsibility that is being placed in her hands.

Her sister, Nubia, also had been chosen by the Moon Goddess to play a very important role. Although she was still young, there was a lot hidden within her.

Her abilities were quite similar to her mother's but different at the same time. There were very few wolves like her and they chose to remain a secret, only very few Alphas knew about them.

If others knew of the powers they harnessed, they would try to use them for their own cruel and selfish desires like Alpha Malik and Jovano.

After the queen was done teaching Nubia the basics, she decided to give her a break and a little treat for being a good student. It was on rare occasions when the little girl would actually behave herself and listen to others.

Nubia, unlike her mother and sister had an attitude and didn't like to be bossed around and was quite bold. If she didn't like something, then she would just say it.

"Well dear, since you've been such a good listener," the queen began, a smile tugging at her lips as the little girl got excited. "Why don't the two of us have a girls day out."

Nubia excitedly jumped up and down while nodding her head. She didn't always get to be around her mother due to her busy schedule, so she could hardly wait to spend the entire day with her.

There was so much for the two to do and for them to teach one another.

Back at the square, Darlius and Aracel was having a wonderful time playing with the little children. They were all singing and dancing and just having a fun time.

It wasn't long before the children's parents came to bring them home as they all greeted their princess respectfully.

Everything seemed to be going great until Darlius stood shocked in the same position. His eyes opened wide as he stared at a figure behind Aracel.

"I'm sorry, your highness," he said while bowing. "I should have never allowed the princess to come here without getting your permission first."

"Oh mother, it wasn't his fault," Aracel quickly defended him. "I was the one who dragged him out here because I was bored."

The queen looked between the two of them before looking at Nubia. A playful glint in her shining blue eyes as she smiled at them.

"Darlius, next time come to me first," she said calmly. "And Aracel, I forgive you but we can't just let you off the hook. Right Nubia?"

They were all now staring at the little girl with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Of course not mother. How will she be able to learn from her mistakes if she is not punished?" She asked innocently as Aracel sent a glare her way.

"My little Nubia is getting wiser," the queen smiled as she gave her a high five. "How should we punish her then?"

Aracel was pleading with her sister through her eyes while there was nothing Darlius could do.

"As punishment, all her lessons should be doubled for the next week or so. That way, she won't be bored since she will have plenty to do."

The queen nodded, a satisfied expression on her face as the princess looked like she was about to faint.

"I thought we were sisters."