Chapter Fifteen

I'm so sorry it's a day late! I had no time yesterday to work on it, and I swear I tried to work on it after I went to bed, but I was practically falling asleep at the keyboard. So I figured I'd do it a day late and make it better. This is probably my favorite chapter so far, btw. :D

I wake up before Blaine once again in the morning. I quickly am made aware of the fact we are both still naked as I look at him. A blush comes to my cheeks as I remember last night, and slowly get up, untangling our limbs as I hurry to the bathroom to take a shower. Even though I try to be silent, Blaine wakes up as I'm getting off the bed.
"Kurt?" Blaine mumbles, sleep making his voice heavy. I smile and kiss his forehead.
"Hey, go back to sleep. I'm just going to take a shower and then make some breakfast," I tell him. Blaine looks up at me with a sleepy smirk.
"Can I join?" He asks, still managing to tease me even though he just woke up a minute ago. I laugh and head to the bathroom.
"Even if I said no I'm sure you'd end up joining. Besides, it's not like I have anything to be embarrassed about anymore," I call out over my shoulder. I can't help but laugh when I hear the scramble from behind me, and when I turn the shower on, Blaine is walking onto the room. I blush under his hungry gaze, fully aware of my nudity, as well as his. And even though a little awkwardness remains at being in front of Blaine's gaze like this, most of it is gone. And it's not just because of what we did last night, I feel so much more comfortable with him ever as this week together comes to a close. Tomorrow we will be flying back to Ohio, where Blaine is staying at my house. We will be inviting Blaine's family over for Christmas Day, so my parents can meet his brother. Unfortunately, this also means that Blaine's parents are coming over. Hopefully the fact that they are guests in a house that accepts both Blaine and me will keep them from making too many hurtful comments.
"I don't think I will ever get over how beautiful you are," Blaine whispers, walking over to me and kissing my lips lightly. I blush and step back under the spray, feeling the warm water flow over my body. I smile at Blaine and he stands there completely dumbstruck, which makes me laugh.
"Are you coming in? Or are you just going to stand there in the cold?" I ask teasingly. Blaine glares at me and steps into the water, making me laugh as he sprays my face. There is plenty of room in his shower for the two of us, and we stand there in comfortable silence, washing ourselves.
I feel Blaine's hands on my shoulders, gently massaging some of my lavender scented soap into the skin. I feel him hit a tight spot on my shoulders and my knees nearly buckle as he works the knot.
"You're so tight," Blaine remarks, rubbing my shoulders. I tilt my neck to the side, silently pleading with him to move a little higher, groaning as he does.
"I always carry my stress on my shoulders," I admit, my eyes closing as he continues to massage.
"Why are you so stressed?" He asks.
"Well, I was stressed about finals. And now that winter is here, I'm waiting on my NYADA application. So I guess collage and the future is stressing me out right now," I say.
"It will all be fine. NYADA is going to love you, and as for the future, I can't promise it's not scary. Not everything is going to be handed to you, but I believe it will all work out the way is should in the end," Blaine's voice is right behind my ear, and I feel the ghost of a kiss on my neck, still tilted to one side. I smile as he continues to kiss my neck, probably adding to the marks he left there last night.
The memories of last night cause me to remember we are both very, very naked right now. I turn around and feel the spray of the water hitting my chest, and look at Blaine with lust. I kiss him passionately, and he eagerly returns it.
Needless to say, we didn't end up getting out of the shower for a while.
When we finally do leave the bathroom feeling a little happier than when we went in, I remember that today Blaine said he was going to take me to see a Broadway show.
He's still refusing to tell me which show we are going to, and I really want to try to convince him to tell me, but he has to leave to shoot a promo for his new album.
"Wait, I was going to cook you breakfast," I grumble, watching him getting ready to leave. Blaine flashes me a quick smile before holding up two shirts. I point to the one on the left and he puts the other one away.
"You can cook me breakfast as much as you want at your house, but I really do have to leave soon. Our shower was a little longer than I anticipated," Blaine grins cockily at me. I roll my eyes as he gets dressed.
"Now, I know more than anybody that fashion is always necessary. But why are you worrying about what to wear when you know they will just make you change?" I ask, curious. Blaine laughs, and grabs a couple bow ties.
"Because I always have to look my best for the paparazzi, you never know where they are," he says, holding out the bow ties for me to pick. I grab the one that goes best with his outfit and tie it for him.
"There you go. Now, go on. Be a good pop star and promote your new album," I tell him. Blaine laughs and as he walks away, I can't help but to smack his ass playfully. I laugh when he looks at me surprised.
"I'm going to get you back for that later," he all but growls. I smirk at him and watch as he visibly swallows.
"I'll be holding you to that," I whisper as seductive as I can, walking towards the kitchen. I hear the elevator ding, as well as Blaine's goodbye. I pick up my phone and see a text from Rachel.
Your boyfriend's interview is all over the Internet. She texted a link as well. I laugh as I open it, seeing it's one of those gossip sites she loves to follow. I read it anyways, curious to see what they said about Blaine.
Blaine Anderson Finally Opens Up About Mystery Man
Blaine Anderson reveals never before seen (or heard) details about his Mystery Man in Ohio in an interview on Good Morning New York yesterday morning. Anderson, who previously had denied any details about his Mystery Man, reveals where they met, who he is to the pop star, as well as what drew them together.
"When he spoke for the first time, I swear I got chills," the star says. Anderson reveals that his boyfriend, who still remains nameless, has dreams to be on Broadway. Will a duet between the two of them surface at all?
Fans of Anderson gleefully accepted the minimal details about his boyfriend, with many fans tweeting the star congratulations on finding someone. Anderson came out to the public a year ago when he headlined his first tour.
"I was so happy when everybody accepted me. You have no idea what it means to me, and to everybody like me when they see that kind of reaction. I've gone from being bullied constantly, to being welcomed with open arms and that's the best feeling in the world," Anderson stated in an interview the day after he came out last year.
Watch Blaine Anderson's interview and performance below, and stay tuned for more news between the pop sensation and his Mystery Man as it comes.
I grin as I read the comments, many of them congratulating Blaine. It makes me happy seeing so many of Blaine's fans happy that he has found someone, that they accept him for who he is. Which is more than his own parents do.
Why did he finally talk about you in interviews? I thought you said you guys were keeping your relationship on the downlow, even though you seem to be photographed everywhere... Rachel texts when she sees I read her previous message. I laugh at the obvious jealousy she has, knowing her better than anyone. She's jealous that I am getting attention, thinking it will give me a leg up when it comes time to audition for NYADA and eventually Broadway.
I told him to ease into it. I just think that it would be easier on me for interviewers to know a little bit about us before we come out at the Grammy's. Don't get me wrong, I'm ready to go public with him, but I figured this might make the transition a little easier on both of us. I explain, grabbing a yogurt from Blaine's fridge and settling myself down to watch a little tv.
I guess that's smart. Have you gotten yourself an outfit for tonight? I'm so jealous that you get to see a Broadway show without me! Rachel changes the topic to the show tonight.
You know me, Berry. I had planned for every possible problem that might arise fashion wise. I text her.
I know, I had to listen to Finn complain about you commandeering his suitcase to fit all your extra clothes. Is he still refusing to tell you what show you are going to? She asks.
Yes! He said he'd tell me tonight at dinner. He got us reservations at this fancy French place that is really good. I tried my best to get him to tell me but he refuses. I quickly respond.
Lemme at him. Put me on speaker and I'll give him an earful about withholding valuable information from you because you need to talk about it with your future Broadway costar. I laugh at Rachel's text.
Sadly, he's not here. He is at a photoshoot to promote his new album, so he won't be home until later. And then he's going to have to change quickly so we can get to dinner on time. I explain.
Aw, okay. Well, I got to go anyways. Finn just showed up and my dads are probably telling him embarrassing stories about me. Rachel says.
Say hi to Finn for me. I respond.
Will do! Have fun tonight. I put my phone down and look at the tv, trying to find something to watch, and unable to think of anything but tonight. Eventually, I decide to figure out my outfit for tonight.
It takes me several tries to finally get the right one. I decide on some black jeans, not as tight as the ones I usually wear but still on the tighter side. I pair that with a white button up shirt and over it, I wear a black vest. I keep the top two buttons of the button up open, revealing a little of my chest. I smirk when I see myself, knowing that Blaine is going to go crazy as the hickey he gave me last night is just visible. I style my hair so it reaches up, waving a little. I have to hairspray the shit out of it in order for it to stay up, but I honestly don't care. This is Broadway, after all.
I busy myself throughout the day by watching movies. I will admit I had raided the bedroom, trying to see if Blaine left the tickets anywhere in there. He didn't, and I'm guessing it's because he expected me to do the exact thing I did.
Eventually, the elevator dings, and Blaine walks in looking a little tired. I quickly bound towards him, pulling him into a quick hug.
"Hey," I hear him say. I pull away and grin at him, my excitement practically pouring out of me. Blaine laughs, his exhaustion disappearing from his features.
"Let me go take a shower and change. You look like you're obviously ready to go in an hour," Blaine laughs at me. I stick my tongue out, and Blaine pulls me towards him with a growl. His fingers trace the edge of the hickey on my neck, partially hidden by the collar of my shirt.
"You are way too fucking hot in that," he says. I pull at the curls on his head lightly, hearing Blaine breath sharply when I tilt him up to look at me. I grin, liking the power I feel.
"I wear it just for you, you know," I whisper, leaning down and kissing him. I pull away quickly, stepping away from Blaine.
"Now, go shower. I will not be late because you decided for a repeat performance of this morning," I tell him. Blaine groans, and I can't help but notice the obvious problem he's having.
Oh well, guess he's taking a cold shower to help with that right now.
"Don't think I'm not going to get you back for that ass slap from this morning later as well, Kurt!" Blaine calls over his shoulder as he's walking away.
"I'm counting down the minutes," I retort, hearing the exasperated groan that tells me I got the last word. I laugh as I head into the bedroom when I hear the shower start. I fix my hair, touching up the little mistakes that a day does to the style. I hear the shower stop as I'm still fixing my hair.
Blaine walks out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a white towel around his waist, and nothing in the world could stop me from watching him from the mirror. I follow his movements across the room and towards his closet, seeing the muscles on his body move with each step. My eyes narrow on a spot at the base of his neck, seeing the hickey I gave him last night, and refreshed this morning. I smirk as I see it, unable to shake the feeling that I'm basically marking him as mine. And even though that feeling is definitely primitive, it still makes me a little proud when I see it.
Hmm, never thought I'd be the kind of guy who would like something like that.
"I thought we'd be past the eye fucking stage," Blaine says, snapping me out of my thoughts as I see him standing there in the closet, fully dressed. I just shrug.
"I think we will never be past that. I'll probably always eye fuck you, not my fault you're hot," I tell him.
"I'll gladly let you eye fuck, and then in private, let you do more," Blaine growls. I laugh and watch him as he finishes getting dressed.
We head downstairs, where Richard is waiting outside the door for us. He drives us to the restaurant, and I look at the expensive place in wonder. It was absolutely beautiful, both inside and out.
"This is beautiful, Blaine," I breath, feeling him grab my hand. I lace our fingers together instantly.
"And it's still less beautiful than you," he says. I smile and kiss him lightly, unable to help myself.
"Hello, welcome. Do you have a reservation?" We are interrupted by a lady walking up to us. She seems unfazed that we were just kissing, as well as when she obviously recognizes Blaine. I smile and thank her in my mind for not making a big deal.
"I do, under Anderson," Blaine says. She nods and hands two menus to a waiter, and he leads us through the tables to one in the corner.
"Here you are, sirs. Your waiter will be here shortly," he says, handing us our menus. We thank him and he leaves. I slide into the booth on one side, while Blaine slides on the other. I grab the menu and quickly glance over it, trying to avoid the prices next to everything.
"Blaine," I breath, unable to help myself when I see the price next to one particular entree.
"Kurt, don't worry about the money. I promise, you are worth every cent," he easily knows what I'm worried about, but I still feel guilty he's spending all this money on me. First, this dinner, plus Broadway tickets which I know aren't exactly cheap at the last minute.
"Kurt, I promise, you don't have to worry about money. My father, while the uncaring bastard that he is, still gives me access to my trust fund. My mother comes from a pretty wealthy family, and he's unfortunately a pretty good lawyer. Added onto the success of my albums, I'm pretty much set for life right now," Blaine admits. I gasp at that knowledge, and Blaine laughs.
"Okay, but you do know I'm not with you for your money or your fame or anything, right? Because-"
"Kurt, I know. And I still love you anyways," Blaine interrupts. My heart catches in my chest, and my mouth suddenly dries. Blaine realizes what he said, and I can't find the words to let him know I love him too because I'm too surprised he loves me.
"I didn't mean for it to just slip like that. You deserve a huge, romantic gesture. I was going to take you on a walk through Central Park and-"
"I love you too, Blaine," I say softly.
"And I was going to- wait, what?" Blaine continues to rant before stopping in surprise when my words register with him. I smile and reach across the table, grabbing his hand.
"I love you too, Blaine. How can I not? This week has been incredible, and I know it's probably really early in the relationship. You know I hate when couples just throw around 'I love you's' two days after they start dating, but it doesn't seem like it's only been five months since we met," I stop, not wanting to sound like a complete idiot.
"It's because we are soul mates, Kurt. We find each other in every single lifetime and choose to fall in love over and over again, I'm sure of it," Blaine says, squeezing my hand. I smile, fighting tears from falling because of how happy he makes me.
"I love you," I can't help but say again. Blaine laughs and I can't not laugh along with him.
"I love you," he repeats. We are sitting there staring at each other so intensely, we don't even hear the waiter coming up to our table at that moment.
"Can I start you two off with anything to drink?" He asks. I look up at him, startled out of the Blaine induced haze I was in.
"Water, please," we both say. We also order, and the waiter leaves with a promise to return with food soon. I look back at Blaine and am unable to stop smiling, grabbing some water in the wine glass in front of me and taking a sip.
Dinner is amazing, the food incredible, and Blaine the perfect gentleman. He pays and we exit the restaurant. I try to let him lead me towards the theatre without begging him to tell me what we are going to go see.
"Okay I give up! Please, please tell me," I crack, pulling his hand so he turns to look at me. He laughs, and I just give him my Kurt Hummel puppy dog eyes.
"Fine, fine! I tried, I really tried to get the backstage passes for Wicked. I know that's your favorite but they were all taken," Blaine tells me. I am unable to keep the slight disappointment off my face. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out two tickets.
"So I had to get general seating ones instead," he grins, showing me the two tickets in his hand are indeed for Wicked.
"Wait, you're serious? We are going to see Wicked?" I squeal, my voice going so high, I'm sure dogs everywhere are going crazy. But Blaine just laughs and hands me the tickets, pulling me into him.
"Completely. Now, let's go see the show you're so obsessed with," Blaine teases me. I grab his hand and pull him towards the theater, laughing as Blaine trails behind a little.
We maneuver ourselves through the crowd, sitting towards the right side of the stage, but I couldn't care less where we sat. I was in New York, watching my favorite Broadway show, with the man that I loved. I don't think life could get much better.
Well, it could if I was up on that stage right now.
All through the play, I can't stop myself from whispering along to the songs in Blaine's ear, holding his hand tight with excitement as my favorite parts come on. All in all, it was a perfect evening, and I still can't believe that Blaine managed to get tickets to the play I love so much.
After the play was over, Richard picks us up, and we head back to Blaine's apartment. I giggle and laugh all through the drive, drunk on the excitement of Broadway. Blaine jokes with me, saying if he hadn't been with me every step of the way, he'd swear I was drunk. I pull him into the elevator, laughing. The minute the doors close, I pull him in for a hard kiss.
The elevator stops and somehow, we manage to make our way into his bedroom without tripping over anything in our haste.
"I love you so much," Blaine whispers, laying me down on his bed. He holds himself on top of me, pressing kisses into my neck. I moan, feeling him take full advantage of the exposed skin on my collarbone.
"I love you too," I say, holding him close, feeling every inch of his body. The air is thick with a heavy feeling, and I swallow past a lump on my throat, suddenly scared. Blaine notices this, and brings himself up to look at me in the eyes.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, stroking my cheek with one hand. I feel tears well up in my eyes at the intensity of the feelings I have for him.
"I'm just a little overwhelmed I guess? I love you so much," I break off, not knowing exactly how to say what I'm feeling.
"Hey, it's okay. It'll all be okay," Blaine whispers, kissing me lightly. He kisses the tears that have escaped my eyes, and I just hold him tighter to me.
"I love you, Kurt. And I promise, no matter what happens in the future, I will always love you," Blaine promises. I smile, stroking his cheek with the palm of my hand. I bring myself forward to kiss him, only pulling away when the need for air overcomes the need to continue kissing Blaine.
"I'm never going to say goodbye to you," I tell him, bringing a smile to his face.
"You won't have to," he says, kissing me again. We keep kissing each other, wrapped up in one another's arms. Nothing more than kissing happens that night, and we fall asleep a little after midnight, wrapped up in one another's arms.