12) Adopting

Stiles POV: Today is the day Scott and I adopt the baby. The pack seems to be happy about it. Liam and Jackson however are both very clingy and whiney this morning. An hour after I wake up Scott and I can finally leave to the court house. I had Lydia, Malia, and Allison keep Jackson and Liam occupied so they have no idea that Scott and I have left. We arrive at the court house with thirty minutes to spare.

Scott's POV: Stiles and I walk through the door of the court house. The judge and the adoption agency go through the legal process then the baby is official ours. On the way home we decide on a name and plan to tell the entire pack what her name is. We walk into the house to see Jax and Li both I the fetal position. Stiles looks at Alli, Lyds, and Mal as if asking with his eyes "What happened while we were gone"? The girl's just shrug. Stiles takes Li and Jax out of the room to see what happened while we were gone. I called a pack meeting with the rest of the pack. I said "Ok guys time for you to meet your newest and youngest pack member. This is Claudia Melissa McCall- Stilinski". [Meanwhile with Stiles, Liam and Jackson] I hear Stiles and the boys walk into our other living room. I then hear Stiles ask "Li, Jax What's Wrong"? I don't hear any response at first and then I realize why. The reason it takes them awhile to respond is because they are both sobbing. Li then answers in a broken voice " W... We t...th...thought y...you l...left for g...good". Jackson just nods his head I'm assuming due to the fact that I don't hear his voice other than him sobbing and as soon as Li is done speaking he's back to sobbing in Stiles chest. Stiles just sits there holding them and running a comforting hand through their hair. He says "Boy's we would never meet you now let's go meet your new baby sister. They go meet up with the rest of the pack and meet Claudia.

Claudia's Room

Claudia's Room