15) Liam and Scott's First Fight

(Scott and Stiles as Actual Parents of Liam Dunbar)

Liam's POV: You would think if I was to have a fight with dad or mom it would go something like this: Stiles: Hey, trying to have an adult conversation over here. Liam: What's at midnight? Stiles: Your bedtime. Liam: I'm still having trouble. Scott: No, you are still learning. Stiles: Give us a second please. Scott: Liam stay in the car. Now here's how my fight with Dad actually went:

{Based on Season 5 Episode 10}

*Scott and Liam fighting over how to save Hayden Liam's childhood friend*

Liam: Scott. Promise me you'll do everything you can to save her.

Scott: I promise.

Liam: She's getting worse. If she's a real werewolf, we can save her. You've got to give her the bite.

Scott: No.

Liam: What do you mean, "No"?

Scott: Liam, look at her. She's too weak. It will kill her. We don't even know what the mercury's doing to her. We don't even know if it is actually mercury. This can't be the only way to save her life.

Liam: It saved mine.

Scott: You know, that was different. You were hanging off a ledge.

Liam: You promised. You said you'd do everything you could.

Scott: Which is why I'm not going to do something I think is going to kill her.

Liam: Did you lie to me?

Scott: I've never lied to you.

Liam: But you won't save her.

Scott: I can't save her. At least, not with a bite. If you'd just think about that for a second, Liam, you would know that I'm right.

Liam: I am thinking! I'm thinking about alternatives.

Scott: Liam, it's the Super moon. It's feeding your anger. It's making you more aggressive.

Liam: It's making me stronger! (Thunder rumbling) You're going to keep your promise.

*Scott finds an alternative way to save Hayden and then she ends up moving away as her sister had to transfer jobs*

Hayden (Liam's Childhood Friend)