'Lil Cutie ♡

[Disclaimer: There is swearing in this oneshot, read at your own risk]

          Yamaguchi's Point Of View~

"Damn, you're so cute..." Tsukki mumbles into my hair and I giggle, "T-Tsukki..." He rubs my back soothingly and I smile happily, glad that he's my husband and no one else's. "I wanted to ask you something..." Tsukki sits up with his arms still around me and I look up at him and chuckle; his hair is messed up slightly. "Whats so funny?" He frowns and I fix his hair for him with my hand, "Your hair is starting to resemble Kuros." He blushes in embarrassment and I ask, "Okay, so anyway, what did you want to ask?" He straightens and looks into my eyes, a serious look in his irises. "I want to know if you want to adopt a child." 

          Tsukishima's Point Of View~

My heart is pounding in my chest and I swear I can hear it in my ears too. Yama looks as though he is about to faint. Is it too soon? I thought since we have been married since we were 19 and now we are 25, he might say yes but his face says otherwise. "Are you... being serious? Like, 100%?" I nod and suddenly his eyes water. Oh, god. It was too soon, wasn't it? Fuck, fuck, fuck.... 

3rd Person~

     Yamaguchi hugs Tsukishima tightly and Tsukishima smiles and hugs back. "I'd love to, and we can call him or her our 'lil cutie."~

♡~♡~♡

            Here is a nice short and sweet oneshot! I might make a part 2 in the future when they have their 'lil cutie with them and how their life is then. Have a good day Y'all~