(Chapter 10)(Goodbye)

(Milo's p.o.v)

Eric and I were at his house. Packing his suitcase.
He stopped and lightly touched my neck with his fingertips. "What". I say. "I'm glad my kid's in there". He says. "I'll be glad when it moves". I say. "Me too". He says running his hand across my flat belly.
"I'm ready for the little one to be here". "You'll be gone how long?" I asked him. "Brantley will be gone five months I'll be gone three". He says. I nodded. "Is everything packed up?" I asked. He looked at me and grinned. "Everything but y'all". He says starting to seem sad that he had to leave me and his child that was right now the size of an orange. He kissed me. Over and over. Then he hugged me tight.

This was it, Eric was walking out the door. "Please stay safe". He says setting his suitcase outside the door. "You too". I say. His dark eyes captured my heart again. "And don't do any spells on our baby". He says. I rolled my eyes. "I'd never hurt our baby". I say to him. "Good". He says. He headed down the porch stairs. I placed a hand on my belly. "God I hope your a boy""we gotta have a little chief". I say.

He left me and our baby all alone. I wanted so bad to go with him. But I had to stay here. And besides I had Amber to keep me company.

(1 week later)

"I'm scared Milo, I've never done magic before, are you sure it will work?" Amber asked. "Its no big deal, Eric loves it, well sometimes". I say. She seemed nervous. "Ugh". I groaned. I grabbed her hand. "Geez am I going to have to do it for you". I say.
"Woah, why did I feel static from your hand?!" She asked jerking her hand away from me. "I didn't feel it". I say. She kinda shrugged it off.

It was strange the way Amber wanted to be up under me all the time. It's like she saw me as her protector.
It was late and we were in our pajamas, and drinking hot cocoa since it was kinda chilly out. We sat out on my porch watching the stars and listening to the sound of nature around us. "What's it like?" She asked me out of nowhere. "What's, what like?" I asked. "Being pregnant, you know and having sex with someone who truly loves you". She says. "It's wonderful, he's a perfect man". I say. She smiled. "Sometimes I wonder just how far someone will go, you know in college some girls they tried to get me in on a threesome""it was just girls having fun, no guy involved". She said. I hated to know where this was going. She put her hand on my exposed knee. I was in Eric's gym shorts. "What?" I asked her confused by her touch.  "Can we go inside?" She asked. "Sure". I say. We headed inside and set our hot cocoa down. Amber was behind me as I dumped out my cocoa. Then Eric's gym shorts were pulled off me leaving my bare ass exposed. I hadn't planned on wearing underwear to bed. "Amber!" I gasped. She slipped between the cabinet and my body. She slammed her fingers in me. "What are you fucking doing?!!" I yelled. She put her mouth on my opening. I jumped but then I thought of Chief. I groaned. She stuck her tongue in me. "Amber don't, what the fuck?" I said shoving her away. "Fuck me, Milo". She pleaded. I was dripping due to the hormones. "No Amber". I say.