000

( catherine

( catherine. )
prologue

Catherine Commonwealth has droplets of sweat on her face. She holds her arms out, expectantly as every mother does. The tiny baby is just within inches of her reach, and the baby is hers. Through blood and pain, the expectant mother pushed her out. Her lips tremble when her mother finally places her baby girl into her arms.

Colleen Commonwealth is beautiful. She's a perfect golden hue warrior with perfectly rosy lips paling in comparison to her mother's. Her eyelashes are curled and long. And Catherine is grateful the sperm donor's jaw gene is absent from her daughter's. Colleen's jaw is even underneath her chubby chin.

"Just beautiful," escapes Catherine's lips. Her heart is filled with warmth when her baby coos and lips twitch. She raises her head to meet her mother's eyes. Sarah Commonwealth just smiles. Catherine cries, "Mom, she's just so beautiful."

The young mother eyes her baby again, and she faintly traces the prominent cupid bow's on Colleen. She chuckles, "I believe she's bless with your lip shape, mother."

Sarah approaches the pair, taking a seat by the edge of Catherine's hospital bed. She grins at her daughter, "I'm so proud of you, my dove. You've done so wonderful." Her voice starts to break, "And I'm so sorry, my love, for not being supportive in the beginning, but I know you'll be such a wonderful mother. Much better than I ever would hope to be."

Catherine balances her baby on one arm and holds out the other toward her mother. Sarah takes it, "You're everything I've ever aspired to be, mother."

A soft yellow glow from underneath her chin takes Catherine by surprise. Her watery smile isn't enough to describe her joy, "She's a sun warrior."

ghost that we knew, mumford & sons the good in me, jon bellion the fault in our stars, troye sivan dust to dust, the civil warsskinny love, bon iver never grow up, taylor swift

the good in me, jon bellion
the fault in our stars, troye sivan
dust to dust, the civil wars
skinny love, bon iver
never grow up, taylor swift

DISCLAIMER — I don't own Teen Wolf, just the idea of celestial warrior which we will come more into (Scott's baby, the Commonwealth, and Cousin Sasha Williams). There are 3 types: sun, moon, and thunder. Getting the trio in one family line is quite a feat because many are born under the same warrior type. Which is mostly possible for the Commonwealth. There have been others, but it's more common in that family — to be of different warrior types.

DEDICATION — to all my lovely readers! I am happy to hear back from you.

A/N — I think this is the final phase of my ever changing baby daddy story line. The playlist is subject to change BT DUBS

・  ・  ・  ・  ・  ✰