Shot #1 ( BTS) ENG

BTS

Jongguk: Hyung! But I love her! She's my life!

Rap Mon: Aniyo! she's bad for you!

Jongguk: Hyung please!

Jin: No study first, and focus working

Jongguk: Hyung? Reallyyyyyy?

Jin: Graduate with a top then you can do anything you want.

Jongguk: Really hyung?! Thank you thank you!

Suga: Spoken like a true mother, hahaha.

Jin: Jugulae?! (wanna die)

Rap Mon: Just study within 2 years

Jongguk: 2 years? That's pretty long, but still, I will, for you my love, for you *name*

Jimin: He really is serious about *name* huh?

V: Totally men

J hope: Just let him be, let's see what will happen to his so called love after 2 years.

Suga: Yah right.

V: Jimin ah, let's eat?

Jimin: Okay~

*On the other hand*

You: Unnie,  *huff huff* they took him away from me. (crying)

Aj: Shhhhh... Don't cry

Cleo: It's ok, just understand their situation, their popstars, and jongguk needs to study as well, you will serve a big distraction to him.

You: *Cries more*

Aiko: Yah Cleo! Can't you see the person is crying?! Do you really need to say that?

Aj&Angelica:  There there, cry all you want. (comforting you)

Cleo: Jugulae?! I'm just stating the obvious! Do you think their relationship will work if both of them are busy!? We are trainees too, and we also study, we're busy too, so understand that okay?

Aiko:  I understand that, but is it really necessary to say it that right now?

Cleo: I don't have any other choice, I'm the leader, I need to take care of my members slash sisters, (smiles)

You: You're right unnie, we need to focus. but I hope he comes back for me.

Angelica: Let's just hope he does, that's the only thing we could do.

Cleo: Let's just get this straight,  2 years, we'll focus, we debute, you finish studying, and after that, you can follow him, find him or what so ever, we just need to work hard for now, is that ok?

You: Really unnie?! Thank you! I promise I'll work hard, I swear to all of you. we will debute, together forever?

Them: Together forever!