The School Is At War.

I walked into the big doors of the academy, my books close to me. I tried not to show that I was scared, but I could tell it was showing. I was the new kid, I had no idea who I would find here, pot heads, drug addicts, preps, jocks, nerds, gamers, music addicts, goths, emo's, etc. I fight in, in one of those sterotypes, Nerd. I like my science, I got an A+ in science, but that didn't help me on the socal scale. I walked thru the hallway, looking down at my new black converse that fight tight. Everyone looked at me with a displeased look.

"Gabe, look there's the new kid" A somewhat taller, pale, black haired girl said to a tall tan boy. I tried not to look over at the girl, but what she said made me turn my head.  The tall tan boy looked over at me and smiled, he moved closer, until he was walking by my side. 

"Hi, I'm Gabe Saporta. And This is my friend Victoria Asher" Gabe had said, his brown eyes caught me, he spoke in what sounded as a spanish accent, but I'll never know he was to good for me. 

"H-H-H-Hello, My name is is William. William Beckett" I managed to spit out, Gabe nodded, smiling still. Did I make a fool of myself on the first day? Why did this boy have to be so beautiful? 

"Where are you from?" Gabe asked trying to make small talk. I glanced down at my converse again, then back up at Gabe's brown eyes. 

"Illinois" I said quietly, ooking back down at my converse, I felt myself sweating. I felt myself blush. I wonder if he felt the same way about me. Victoria laughed and look up at Gabe.

"Pete's from Illinois" Victoria whispered to Gabe and nudged him. Why did she nudge him? Who was Pete? Was Pete his boyfriend? Why am I freaking out so bad?

"I'm from Urugauy!" Gabe said noticing that we had gotten to my locker and stopping, standing by the unopened door. I smiled that's why it sounded like a Spanish accent. I grasped my combination lock and spun it, trying to open the grey locker. The first time it didn't open, then I tried again. It opened, I showed the books in my arms into the bottom of the locker. A short, black haired guy,walks up to Gabe.

"Pete!" Gabe said "This is William Beckett, he's new and from Illinois. Do you know him?" I turned around to get a better look at Pete. I use to have a good friend named Pete in Illinois, but then he moved, Maybe it was him.

"WILLIAM!!!" Pete shouted and gave me a huge hug, "I missed you bro" Pete let go of his hug. I never expected Pete to be here never. Gabe smiled once more looking down at the both of us. I noticed that Victoria had left when Pete had walked up.

"I missed you too Pete!" I say quietly, graping my math book and folder, I had Math first hour what fun! Math, Science and History were my 3 favorite subjects!