LUNCH TIME!!!

Gabe mets me at my locker, It's time for lunch. I my lunch money from my pocket and shut my locker. Gabe looks at me and turns to the end of the hallway, we begin to walk towards the end.

"How do you like the school so far?" Gabe asked moving closer to me when some group of people walked by the middle of the hallway. I felt his arm forcefully go closer to mine, I got a sent of him, he smelt of Axe the good kind. 

"Sorry," Gabe said "Those people like to take up the whole dang hallway" I laughed continuing to walk next to him.

"That happens, You can swear around me, my parents do it all the time" I said "And I like it here so far. there's alot of nice people here mainly you" We get down the hallway and turn right to get to the lunchroom. There was a line that got almost to the end of the hallway to the lunchroom doors. Gabe and I stood in line waiting for the doors to open. 

"Hey, Gabe!" His friend said walking up towards him. I stood there staying out of Gabe's conversation. 

"Hey Man! William this is Alex. His been like my friend for like ever!" Gabe said laughing a bit, I waved to Alex staying quiet while they talked a bit. The doors to the lunchroom opened, letting many of teenage bodies into the food section of the lunchroom. Gabe, Alex, and I go into the food area and get our food waiting in another line to check out. Once checked out Gabe, Alex and I walk to an almost full table and sit down.

"Nate,  Ryland, Patrick, Ryan, Brendon, and Ke$ha, this is William. He's new and really nice!" Gabe said. "Now William let me get you in on the relationship of the group" Gabe told me as we sat down. 

"Nate and Victoria are dating and have been for like 4 years. Ke$sha and Victoria are bestfriends. Nate is awkward around everyone. Pete and Patrick or bestfriends, Ke$ha and Pete are Bestfriends to. Brendon and Ryan are lovers, but they haven't done anything about it. Ryland and Alex love each other too and they have been dating since uh, September which is pretty darn cute and Ryland is also a tree." I laughed when he told me all of this, it all seemed to looped around. I was kind of the anti-social type, but I think that might change before the year ends. Gabe was a very social guy, I could tell, he had a lot of friends and was like 2nd popular guy in school or something like that. He told me I'm too good for him, I'm a science nerd and he's the 2nd most popular guy in school... He's too good for me. I stayed quiet listening to Gabe talk to all of his friends at the table, I felt out of place. I took a bit of the greasy pizza that was on my plastic plate, Gabe looked at me and smiled.

"Why don't you talk more" Gabe said quietly so I could only hear him. I shrugged, and drank some of the chocolate milk the was in the pint carton.  

"I have nothing to say" I said looking around at everyone at the table. I looked over at Victoria and Nate, Nate finished his food and Victoria slid her full plate over to him smiling. Nate said something, but nobody could hear him he was so quiet and I thought I was quiet! 

"GET THAT AWAY FROM ME" Ryan yelled when Brendon put his milk down by Ryan. Brendon picked up the carton of Milk and put it on his other side.